Mgd_Azam - Supporter Application [05.03.2023] - Denied

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Mgd_Azam

Mgd_Azam
Donator

by Mgd_Azam » March 5, 2023, 8:10 pm
In-game name: Mgd_Azam
Motivation: Alright so, I know that I'm still new to the community but that doesn't mean I can't be supporter in it even tho I'm new, I'm learning everything very fast and I'm sure if you ask around in-game you will know that I'm really learning very fast and improving my self along with the community.
What motivates me is that I really love helping people, I like to be in-charge of stuff such as helping, dealing with people, helping them to get along and teach them, I know I can do that as a normal player and that's what I'm trying to do but most of people ask the staff members when they need help using /ask or /pm them, I want to be that guy that people asks for help and do my best to help them, and trust me, if somebody asked me a question, I will never say I don't know, I will be doing my best to find the right answer as soon as possible to be able to help this player because that's what I like to do even in real life, that's my character.
I've been staff member in so many places, developer in multiple games as 3D Modeler and I'm still a Developer in a GunZ Private Server, I can give more information later once somebody asks about it from the upper team, I would like to be part of this great them for the reasons I've stated above because It's a hoppy for me to help people.
I will be giving more information about me of course once upper team contacts me regarding this application, and I'm sure you will get to know me more and know how much responsibility I can take and how many things I can be in-charge of.
A positive thing is that I'm also in-charge of huge things in real life(Information will be given to the upper team) and once you know more information about this I'm sure it will be a positive thing in your eyes, especially that I've got very wide experience being a staff member in multiple places.

I hope you consider taking this application seriously even tho I'm still a new member in the community but trust me, like I've stated above, I'm a quick learner with a very strong will, with very wide experience of dealing with people and helping people, and with a will to learn and teach the team mates in-case I got accepted.

Thank you for your time reading the application, wish the best of luck for myself and for all other people, never be afraid of doing something, if you fail at something, make sure you get up back on your knees and put that failure under your legs and make sure it lifts you up,
Strong people builds themselves from their failures, thank you.
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine inte
rest in supporting the community through your role?
Yes.

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » March 15, 2023, 9:43 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
:shock:

You are not allowed to reply here, you are gonna get a forum ban next time you do so.

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » March 15, 2023, 9:44 pm
Denied

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we believe you are not ready to take on the position of community supporter. You may re-apply for the position in 3 months. We suggest that you take this time to reflect on your character and to make sure you tick all requirements when you next apply.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”