Cover - Supporter Application [07.05.24] - Accepted

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Cover

Cover
Donator

Post by Cover » May 7, 2024, 2:25 pm
In-game name: Cover
Motivation: Hey, I'm really excited about the opportunity to become one of the supporters within the community, over the years, I've seen how much satisfaction can come from helping out the players. It's all about creating a positive vibe and making sure everyone enjoy his gameplay. Whether through sharing tips, offering guidance or just being there to give a hand when needed. Also, being part of this community for a long period has given me a solid understanding of how things work around. I'm committed and excited to making sure new players feel welcomed and supported to make it easier and enjoyable for them, and that everyone has the best possible experience. Thanks!
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

Post by Veen » June 23, 2024, 1:15 pm
Accepted

Congratulations. Your role will play a crucial part in ensuring our players have a positive and enjoyable experience, and we are confident that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this role.

Your supporter rights have been assigned - use /adr to respond to /ask messages.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”