[Information] What is the [Lsrcr] tag?

Information regarding the server as well as donations can be found here.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Absynth

Absynth
Community Manager

by Absynth » April 3, 2015, 1:30 am
Hello,
in the past I’ve read many tag applications and I feel like many players don’t know what the tag is about when they apply for it. I decided to post this little information topic for those who want to know the basics of the tag.

Requirements
The only saved requirement is a score of at least 1500, but in fact there are many more criteria than the score. The most important ones are activity, attitude and experience. You can easily get 1500 score in two weeks, but if you apply right after that, you can be 100% sure that you will be denied. You need to be here for a longer time to learn much about our server and its rules. You cannot know everything after two or three weeks of playing. The most important point is your personal attitude. You should always be friendly and not insult other players in any way. We want our players to come to us to enjoy the time, not to be hunted and annoyed by others. Of course sometimes things happen which annoy you or others (we are all humans and make mistakes), but it’s much better so solve issues in a calm and mature way than insulting and raging at them. If you have any questions about the server or the rules, feel free to ask our members or the online staff (/staff in game). Be active in the mainchat, talk to others and show a generally good behavior. Besides a great knowledge of our rules, you should have a decent knowledge of the english language. English is the main language here and you should be able to have a conversation.

How to apply for the tag?
If you want to apply for the tag, you need to login at https://ls-rcr.com/ucp/ (with your in game account). Once this is done, enter the 'Tag area' and fill in the given fields.

What should I write as 'Application'?
The Application is the right place for your personal text. It’s very important, don’t leave it empty. Use it to explain in detail why you think that you deserve the tag and why the staff should accept you. You need to convince the community members and the staff team about your attitude. There is no rule about how long an application must be, but more than 2-3 sentences are decent. Do not just copy other texts, make it your personal one.

Who decides about the application?
Tagged members can vote with 'positive' or 'negative' and explain their opinions in their votes, but the final decision is made by an administrator.
Note: Votes are used by the tagged members to assist the administrator who deals with an application, votes are no decisions! There is no rule like 'You are automatically accepted when reaching 20 positives' or 'You are automatically denied when reaching 20 negatives'. You can still be accepted when having 80% negative votes (as an example).

What advantages do tagged members have in game?
When having the tag, you are able to drive our tow trucks and you can enter vehicles as passenger without having a driver ('G- abuse' is still forbidden), but these shouldn't be the reasons for applying for the tag. The main reason to have the tag is to represent the community. This is why attitude and experience are the most important requirements. Enjoy your time and make the time of others enjoyable for them.

Is the tag permanent?
The tag does not expire, but if you fail to follow the rules or if you don’t represent the community in a good way, administrators can take your tag away.

I think everything important is said, but if you have any other questions regarding the tag, feel free to send a PM to me.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Information Center”