Metallica - New Album

Found a sick track or movie/series you'd like to talk about or share with others? Excited about a new upcoming movie? Here you can share your findings.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Sk1pper

Sk1pper

Post by Sk1pper » September 29, 2016, 10:32 am
So Metallica is releasing a new album entitled "Hardwired... To Self-Destruct", first single "Hardwired" aired a month ago, now they released their new single "Moth Into Flame". Whether you're a fan or not, have a listen, you might like it. The fans, what do you think of this great song and the look of the new album we're getting so far?

[Lsrcr]Joao

Joao
Retired Administrator

Post by [Lsrcr]Joao » September 29, 2016, 12:25 pm
To be honest my favourite Metallica album is "Kill 'em All", then come the classics like "And Justice for All...", "Ride the Lightning", "Master of Pupets", etc.

I dislike the new Metallica to be honest, I know that they can't always stick with the same sound they had some decades ago, but its a bit hard for me to enjoy it.

However, truth must be said, this new album seems promising (will listen to it for sure) and the band's sound seems to have improved from their latest releases, so I have my expectations high. :character-beavisbutthead: :music-headbanger:

Thanks to [Lsrcr]Gouveia for the signature!

Tagged member|San Fierro Cruiser Head Driver|Game Administrator|S.A. Army Staff Sergeant|Pagati Associate

Spoiler: show

Courtesy of [Lsrcr]Raskit

"Life ends so fast, so take your chance and make it last." Chuck Schuldiner

Need help with something?Feel free to drop me a PM

Sk1pper

Sk1pper

Post by Sk1pper » September 29, 2016, 9:59 pm
[Lsrcr]Joao wrote :
To be honest my favourite Metallica album is "Kill 'em All", then come the classics like "And Justice for All...", "Ride the Lightning", "Master of Pupets", etc.

I dislike the new Metallica to be honest, I know that they can't always stick with the same sound they had some decades ago, but its a bit hard for me to enjoy it.

However, truth must be said, this new album seems promising (will listen to it for sure) and the band's sound seems to have improved from their latest releases, so I have my expectations high. :character-beavisbutthead: :music-headbanger:

Yep, it seems everyone has their expectations high. And I believe we will definitely not be disappointed \m/

Shady

Shady_Haru
Game Administrator

Post by Shady » September 29, 2016, 10:51 pm
Not bad. I like the new songs especially Hardwired. I prefer listening to their old stuff though,like One,Creeping Death or For Whom the Bell Tolls. Those are some of my favorites.

I still want Metallica to release Unforgiven 4 and name it "Un4given" though :blush2:

Despite losing legends like Lemmy, David Bowie and Glenn Frey,2016 has been a great year for rock and roll music in general. New songs from;

- Metallica
- Korn
- Green Day
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Sum 41
- Blink182
- Good Charlotte
- Rob Zombie

I even heard rumors that Rammstein and System of a Down are working on new albums aswell :smile:

Sk1pper

Sk1pper

Post by Sk1pper » September 29, 2016, 11:05 pm
Shaco wrote :
Not bad. I like the new songs especially Hardwired. I prefer listening to their old stuff though,like One,Creeping Death or For Whom the Bell Tolls. Those are some of my favorites.

I still want Metallica to release Unforgiven 4 and name it "Un4given" though :blush2:

Despite losing legends like Lemmy, David Bowie and Glenn Frey,2016 has been a great year for rock and roll music in general. New songs from;

- Metallica
- Korn
- Green Day
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Sum 41
- Blink182
- Good Charlotte
- Rob Zombie

I even heard rumors that Rammstein and System of a Down are working on new albums aswell :smile:

Yeah, a very interesting year for rock/metal music in general... As for an Unforgiven 4, it would be cool to continue the trilogy :D I think it won't happen, however there will be a song on the new record called "ManUnkind". Very weird title and it instantly reminded me of "Unforgiven", probably a long shot, but we'll see :D
Apart of all the bands releasing new material, if SOAD decides to do so as well... well god damn :D

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

Post by Zoroark » November 13, 2016, 7:44 am
They are close to making a comeback I have hopes they'll start making good stuff like back in the day. This album seems ok

Moose

Moose
Donator

Post by Moose » February 8, 2017, 10:02 pm
Great album imo, but Megadeth's dystopia one-upped it
Moose-SES92-Zeppelin-Reindeer-and some more I can't remember; July 2009 - ∞
Semi-unretired

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Music & Films”