Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » November 26, 2022, 11:00 am
SoN1c wrote :
Twitter_2006 wrote :
I wish you the best and good luck.

Stop copypastaing this. I literally just announced I'm working on coming back. I wanna know how everyone is doing, if you're all well, and happy stuff.

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » November 26, 2022, 11:03 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
SoN1c wrote :
Twitter_2006 wrote :

Stop copypastaing this. I literally just announced I'm working on coming back. I wanna know how everyone is doing, if you're all well, and happy stuff.

So,?
Welcome...

Spoiler: show

Blackouts - Secret agent!

Enchantress

Enchantress
Donator

by Enchantress » November 26, 2022, 12:16 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
SoN1c wrote :
Twitter_2006 wrote :

Welcome back !

NeKozilla

Nekozilla

by NeKozilla » November 26, 2022, 12:22 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
SoN1c wrote :
Twitter_2006 wrote :

We are doing well , we just hope to see between us once again . You're always welcome.
Good luck sister

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » November 26, 2022, 5:52 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
UPDATE: so... Been a while hasn't it? I'd have come said hi sooner but I've been busy finding new places/working extra shifts. I also still have no space for my giant desktop in my tiny broom closet of an apartment. Everything I own is in storage, I'm paying insane rent and utilities, shit sucks.

But, I see LSRCR keeps moving forward. I'm not done reading yet, but I like what I'm seeing. I feel bad I'm not part of it, but that brings me to good news... If my finances work out and my Christmas bonus is enough, I plan on buying a quality laptop, able to play what I want. This means that I will, with some luck and a lot of hope, I'll be back here with you all soon. Also finally figured out how to use forums on phone, so that's cool. Can't play sa-mp, but I can at least have some chat here. I can't promise any kind of regular replies, since I'm putting in long days, and I'm so tired from working extra shifts just to eat but... I'll try. If you want, send me a private message on forum, and I'll get to it when I can. I hope I can see you all soon.

I love all of you weirdos, and I really miss you guys. Even Beaten and Mateej... Somehow. Ahh, but not you hero_dick, stop evading your damn forum ban, fuck.

Ps: yes I know this post is old, and technically out of date, but I didn't know where else to really put this. Sorry about that.

<3
eagerly waiting for your return queen <3
stay strong

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » November 26, 2022, 6:23 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
UPDATE: so... Been a while hasn't it? I'd have come said hi sooner but I've been busy finding new places/working extra shifts. I also still have no space for my giant desktop in my tiny broom closet of an apartment. Everything I own is in storage, I'm paying insane rent and utilities, shit sucks.

But, I see LSRCR keeps moving forward. I'm not done reading yet, but I like what I'm seeing. I feel bad I'm not part of it, but that brings me to good news... If my finances work out and my Christmas bonus is enough, I plan on buying a quality laptop, able to play what I want. This means that I will, with some luck and a lot of hope, I'll be back here with you all soon. Also finally figured out how to use forums on phone, so that's cool. Can't play sa-mp, but I can at least have some chat here. I can't promise any kind of regular replies, since I'm putting in long days, and I'm so tired from working extra shifts just to eat but... I'll try. If you want, send me a private message on forum, and I'll get to it when I can. I hope I can see you all soon.

I love all of you weirdos, and I really miss you guys. Even Beaten and Mateej... Somehow. Ahh, but not you hero_dick, stop evading your damn forum ban, fuck.

Ps: yes I know this post is old, and technically out of date, but I didn't know where else to really put this. Sorry about that.

Great to hear from you. All the best and hope to see your return soon :)

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » November 26, 2022, 6:31 pm
Long live the vampire queen!

38 posts Page 4 of 4
Return to “Leaving Topics”