GoobyPlz Signing out

Post the leaving topics here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

LMCTSOL

Donator

by LMCTSOL » January 11, 2023, 3:57 am
From this moment , I'd like to announce that I'm permanently leaving the great community of Ls-rcr. I've had some great days, and this will always be my childhood and early adulthood favorite game, but I believe the time to say goodbye has come. I've been witnessing a lot of toxicity and the game being too seriously taken by certain individuals which is very upsetting in my opinion.

I'd like to say to all of my friends and the people who were kind and helpful to me that I'm sorry if i have ever upsetted you, It was unintentional and to all the kids who play 24/7 and annoyed and harassed me that I despise ya'll and hope karma gets you ASAP.

Goodbye my beloved community .
May god and the lord Jesus Christ bless your souls.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 11, 2023, 4:42 am
I think the main issue is you're just very rude and vulgar to people. You toss insults constantly, and just provoke everyone. That's why so many people "harass" you. I think this is proof enough of why you're getting so much backlash.

If you tried being nicer, not insult, spam, and speak foreign languages, people wouldn't come at you the way they do. Respect is earned, not given. You've shown many people disrespect, and so you get it back.

Ziad_Ronaldo2022

by Ziad_Ronaldo2022 » January 11, 2023, 5:48 am
You are always being rude and insulted me many times already as karu said that's one of the reasons anyway takecare
Error: Hero_Dark not found

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » January 11, 2023, 5:59 am
Locked.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Leaving Topics”