Cobla

Cobla

by Cobla » January 17, 2023, 12:30 pm
Bb

Energ

Energ
Founder

by Energ » January 17, 2023, 8:24 pm
Goodbye, and I wish you all the best. If we delete your account, please understand that it is only because we need the data space.
Best quotes
Johnson: I trust you more than I trust my antivirus.
Tamer: Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful.
Wolf: Energ you are the best and i am nothing compared to you.
Santiago: Energ is in every way superior than me on FIFA. I've been beaten by him. I'm horrible.

Ziad_Ronaldo2022

by Ziad_Ronaldo2022 » January 17, 2023, 8:51 pm
Energ wrote :
Goodbye, and I wish you all the best. If we delete your account, please understand that it is only because we need the data space.

Sure why not go ahead my name is Hero_Dark.. Look how the new system is bad no more cop hunting can't shot 2 no weapons etc in the groups when you leave lose your money removing tag no more vehicles whoever will make my words wrong 100/100 he asslicks to get admin@energ after all of this and don't wanna people get out of lsrcr.. Otherwise there are many good servers about duels and driving.. Also I want to mention something about those people who making our cafe as laughing as a fuck.. Without egypt cafe no something called samp just to let you know also samp doesn't matter anymore in our eyes u can ban me if you want so I'm not scary from you if you are energ I'm hero dark
Error: Hero_Dark not found

Energ

Energ
Founder

by Energ » January 17, 2023, 8:55 pm
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
Energ wrote :

Sure why not go ahead my name is Hero_Dark.. Look how the new system is bad no more cop hunting can't shot 2 no weapons etc in the groups when you leave lose your money removing tag no more vehicles whoever will make my words wrong 100/100 he asslicks to get admin@energ after all of this and don't wanna people get out of lsrcr.. Otherwise there are many good servers about duels and driving.. Also I want to mention something about those people who making our cafe as laughing as a fuck.. Without egypt cafe no something called samp just to let you know also samp doesn't matter anymore in our eyes u can ban me if you want so I'm not scary from you if you are energ I'm hero dark

Thanks for understanding! Have good one.
Best quotes
Johnson: I trust you more than I trust my antivirus.
Tamer: Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful.
Wolf: Energ you are the best and i am nothing compared to you.
Santiago: Energ is in every way superior than me on FIFA. I've been beaten by him. I'm horrible.

Ziad_Ronaldo2022

by Ziad_Ronaldo2022 » January 17, 2023, 8:57 pm
Energ wrote :
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
Energ wrote :

Thanks for understanding! Have good one.

Don't get me wrong
Error: Hero_Dark not found

Stormocide

Storm
Donator
Supporter

by Stormocide » January 17, 2023, 9:08 pm
wtf ur contract hasnt expired at Al Nassr. Stay or I rob ur moni

me_omar

Naruto

by me_omar » January 17, 2023, 9:44 pm
Dont worry everyone will post his leaving as soon as possible if admins didn't fix what's happening in-game.
As i said to monster and arnold
admins must do something or we gonna see a lot of leaving topic gg (v10)

30 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Leaving Topics”