Warren story

Post the leaving topics here.
58 posts Page 1 of 6

An_Warren$

Warren$

by An_Warren$ » January 15, 2024, 4:44 pm
I need to inform everyone and my friends that I will be inactive for a month and I need to take a break in real life and because there are some guys who treat me in a toxic and fake way and who hate me I love them with my heart and who do that fake records, dirty talk behind my back and who try to let I have to give up because I am better than those who hate me. I will come back as soon as possible better than before and I will be a great person and I will never give up. I am not angry about anything that happened to me. I will respect the opinion of the leader/employee. I thank those who helped me and those who trusted me a lot. I will see you all later.
Last edited by An_Warren$ on January 15, 2024, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Kids Killer israel

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » January 15, 2024, 4:52 pm
First and foremost, It is a game, and always remember this ، Good bye Bro and Take Care ♥️

Blackouts - Secret agent!

An_Warren$

Warren$

by An_Warren$ » January 15, 2024, 5:19 pm
ClaVius wrote :
First and foremost, It is a game, and always remember this ، Good bye Bro and Take Care ♥️

My friend, I know it's a game, but I left it because I wanted to take a break from the game for a while ;)
Kids Killer israel

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » January 15, 2024, 5:56 pm
Don't leave for nothing reason, you got kicked in Athena and you add topic leaving this is not reason I hope you delete this topic and be patient

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » January 15, 2024, 5:59 pm
PjokerOrange wrote :
Don't leave for nothing reason, you got kicked in Athena and you add topic leaving this is not reason I hope you delete this topic and be patient

He didn't get Kicked..

Blackouts - Secret agent!

Roadkill

bro_

by Roadkill » January 15, 2024, 6:01 pm
Hey warren so, why you did leaving the game so, because getting kicked from tester athena no don't give up brother try again and you'll be a tester in group good just don't leave the a game because a Kicked brother you not are bad with everybody in server and respect player and you'll be a tester in any of groups just don't mad and back with your best warren and try with your best to be one from tester athena again brother
★ Groups ★
Vampires
★ Member ★

Leli's squad ★ Member★

The buzzards ★ rookie ★

Los vagos ★ Member ★

Blackouts ★Secret Agent★

Pagati ★Associate★

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » January 15, 2024, 6:05 pm
ClaVius wrote :
PjokerOrange wrote :

He didn't get Kicked..

You can check...

An_Warren$

Warren$

by An_Warren$ » January 15, 2024, 6:27 pm
PjokerOrange wrote :

It's not your problem that you talk about me like that, and I didn't leave the game because of that
:| :| :?:
Kids Killer israel

An_Warren$

Warren$

by An_Warren$ » January 15, 2024, 6:30 pm
Yoyo_top wrote :
Hey warren so, why you did leaving the game so, because getting kicked from tester athena no don't give up brother try again and you'll be a tester in group good just don't leave the a game because a Kicked brother you not are bad with everybody in server and respect player and you'll be a tester in any of groups just don't mad and back with your best warren and try with your best to be one from tester athena again brother

Thank you, dear, but it's me don't leaving game for that
Kids Killer israel

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » January 15, 2024, 7:13 pm
An_Warren$ wrote :
PjokerOrange wrote :

It's not your problem that you talk about me like that, and I didn't leave the game because of that
:| :| :?:

ok

58 posts Page 1 of 6
Return to “Leaving Topics”