Moiz Nouman

moiz

Post by Moiz Nouman » November 9, 2014, 8:09 pm
This Weapons Pack was created 1 or 1.5 year(s) ago

Download link :

Credits :
[Lsrcr]Skillzz and [Lsrcr]Moiz

Spoiler: show
Well you can give some credits to us as we did not created this weapons mod pack, we just found some good icons, merged them with many good weapons and created a mod pack. This mod pack is not shared on any modding website (like : gamemodding, gtaall etc.) as we did not created every single thing in this. The main credit for merging this mod pack goes to Skillzz, then myself because Skillzz did all the main work. He was the one who's idea was to create a weapons mod pack. He found some really good weapons, I found some good weapons, then we searched for icons and some of the weapons as there were some left... In the end, we just changed the icons n stuff and created the mod pack.

I thought we shared this mod pack with you guys with pictures but I think that topic got deleted... So I'm re-uploading all the pictures with the same mod pack.
Last edited by Moiz Nouman on November 13, 2014, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Ex-Army Member, Ex-Swat Warrant Officer 1, Ex-Pagati Member

If you need any kind of help with modifications or related issues with the Game, PM me
Currently inactive in-game due to Study schedule, if you need me, you should PM me on forums.

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

Post by [Lsrcr]Jobin » November 10, 2014, 2:24 am
Bro, this is the one that you gave me?

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Moiz Nouman

moiz

Post by Moiz Nouman » November 10, 2014, 3:34 am
[Lsrcr]Jobin wrote :
Bro, this is the one that you gave me?

Yes
ImageImage

If you need any kind of help with modifications or related issues with the Game, PM me
Currently inactive in-game due to Study schedule, if you need me, you should PM me on forums.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » November 12, 2014, 4:29 pm
Please post some pics. Plsss
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Moiz Nouman

moiz

Post by Moiz Nouman » November 12, 2014, 4:30 pm
BeaTen. wrote :

I shared a GOD DAMN ALBUM !111
ImageImage

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » November 12, 2014, 4:46 pm
Moiz Nouman wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :

I shared a GOD DAMN ALBUM !111

OMFG BR0. MY EYES SUXXXXXX. OMGGG. THESE ARE FAKIN' KEWL. FONNA DOWNLOAD 'EM. TYYY
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

11PM

11PM
Donator

Post by 11PM » November 13, 2014, 11:58 am
Looking good baby :)
I might use them when i got bored of the pack im currently using. (did you upload them already?)

And damn boy that hydra looks epic :O

Moiz Nouman

moiz

Post by Moiz Nouman » November 13, 2014, 12:17 pm
[Lsrcr]11PM wrote :
Looking good baby :)
I might use them when i got bored of the pack im currently using. (did you upload them already?)

And damn boy that hydra looks epic :O

oh fuck, I forgot to post the download link... yes, I uploaded the mod pack. Just gona put the download link now.

And thanks, that hydra is something good I found. I'll just post the download link for it too.
ImageImage

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Miscellaneous”