moiz

Post by Moiz Nouman » November 10, 2014, 2:35 pm
Cleo Date and Time mod

Spoiler: show

Download Link :

Credits :
Hnnssy

Spoiler: show
I found this mod on gtaall website and in the auto-installer, the authors name/nick is is hnnssy, so I guess the credits goes to him/her. This mod tells the correct real date and time, by means correct, I meant the one which is set on your PC. I think the time changes when your system changes it, like on your windows desktop clock, if its 01:02:03 (h:m:s) then in-game, it will be the same, if it changes to 01:02:04, then it will also change in-game. Make sure you guys edit the .ini file in the Cleo > ini folder (after you guys will install this mod) and changes these positions :

PosX=570
PosY=400

The original positions are really low and the web url of ls-rcr.com hides this mod (or you can say it covers more than half of the date and time mod.). The rest is you can check in the pics. Now, there is no need to tab out to check the time, or to reach your phone or look on wall n stuff. You can simply check the time while you are playing the game.

Make sure you guys read the whole spoiler message and put all the files as it is provided. Have fun, enjoy looking at the time.
ImageImage

Ex-Army Member, Ex-Swat Warrant Officer 1, Ex-Pagati Member

If you need any kind of help with modifications or related issues with the Game, PM me
Currently inactive in-game due to Study schedule, if you need me, you should PM me on forums.

11PM

11PM
Donator

Post by 11PM » November 12, 2014, 1:21 pm
Thank you baby :)

Now give me that font.txd xD
and this one too (font.txd, not date and time) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HXfzZ4oWNE

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

Post by [Lsrcr]Jobin » November 12, 2014, 1:24 pm
nice one bro.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Moiz Nouman

moiz

Post by Moiz Nouman » November 12, 2014, 2:34 pm
Ill do it later on.
ImageImage

If you need any kind of help with modifications or related issues with the Game, PM me
Currently inactive in-game due to Study schedule, if you need me, you should PM me on forums.

11PM

11PM
Donator

Post by 11PM » November 12, 2014, 2:53 pm
Moiz Nouman wrote :
Ill do it later on.

omg i just installed SRT3 mod..omg, im speechless!!! These graphics are beast! I can even put on very high settings and still have 20-50 fps :O

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

Post by [Lsrcr]Jobin » November 12, 2014, 3:25 pm
[Lsrcr]11PM wrote :
omg i just installed SRT3 mod..omg, im speechless!!! These graphics are beast! I can even put on very high settings and still have 20-50 fps :O

Srt3 1.7 ,right?

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Moiz Nouman

moiz

Post by Moiz Nouman » November 12, 2014, 4:22 pm
[Lsrcr]11PM wrote :
Moiz Nouman wrote :
Ill do it later on.

hahaha
ImageImage

11PM

11PM
Donator

Post by 11PM » November 12, 2014, 5:07 pm
[Lsrcr]Jobin wrote :
[Lsrcr]11PM wrote :

Srt3 1.7 ,right?

no idea which version...i downloaded from their website + some updates

Moiz Nouman

moiz

Post by Moiz Nouman » November 12, 2014, 6:39 pm
Here is the font in those pics I provided : http://www.mediafire.com/download/xz4j4 ... Poskok.rar
ImageImage

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Miscellaneous”