San Andreas HD Satellite Map Mod with Street Names.

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Vinny_Chenzo

Vinny_Chenzo

Post by Vinny_Chenzo » July 13, 2015, 11:00 pm
I just installed this wonderful makeover to the ingame main map and mini map in the corner of the screen while playing.

this mod replaces the entire map with a satellite IMG of the whole LS,SF,LV cities. and it also displays street names.

this in no way shape or form gives an advantage just makes the map look a hell of a lot better.

location of the mod:
http://gtaforums.com/topic/710581-gtasa ... maphd-mod/

and i have scanned the files with "Avast" and found nothing this mod/texture is legit.

Santiago

Santiago
Donator

Post by Santiago » August 2, 2015, 8:14 pm
This is very useful.

Thank you

killdahobo99 wrote :
Santiago wrote :
fuck u

listen here u fucking mexican little turd. I will molest you in the mouth while your dog watches and then I'll fuck your dog while you watch.

iFanta

Deluxe
Donator

Post by iFanta » December 31, 2015, 4:37 pm
When i try to download it my game crash whenever i press connect, any help? :roll:
People who die by suicide don't want to end their lives, they want to end their pain.

Moiz Nouman

moiz

Post by Moiz Nouman » December 31, 2015, 11:48 pm
[Lsrcr]iFanta wrote :
When i try to download it my game crash whenever i press connect, any help? :roll:

just import the radar files into gta3.img file, don't use the cleo files etc... maybe it'll fix this issue.
ImageImage

Ex-Army Member, Ex-Swat Warrant Officer 1, Ex-Pagati Member

If you need any kind of help with modifications or related issues with the Game, PM me
Currently inactive in-game due to Study schedule, if you need me, you should PM me on forums.

iFanta

Deluxe
Donator

Post by iFanta » December 31, 2015, 11:55 pm
Moiz Nouman wrote :
[Lsrcr]iFanta wrote :

just import the radar files into gta3.img file, don't use the cleo files etc... maybe it'll fix this issue.

do i have to change the file name to _backup like it say in read me

Copy the two files from the mod's CLEO folder into the CLEO folder in your game's directory (they're named Radar Zoom Fix.cs and Radar Zoom Fix.txt.)

Navigate to your GTA: San Andreas directory. Click the models folder, and locate the files gta3.img and gta_int.img. Rename both of them gta3_backup.img and gta_int_backup.img, respectively. (Always make backups!)

Open your IMG editing app.

(NOTE: The following instructions are based on Alci's IMG Editor. Using another IMG editor should have the same basic steps.) Click File and select Open.

Navigate to your GTA: San Andreas directory, and open the models folder.

Double-click the gta3.img file and wait for the IMG editor to load the file.

Once loaded, click Actions, then click on Import (remove if exists).

In the Open window that pops up, find the folder TXDs that came with the modification. Open the folder, and select all 144 files in the folder. Click OK when finished.

The IMG editor will load the new .txd's into your IMG file.

Once the program finishes loading the .txd's, click Actions and then click Rebuild to rebuild the IMG file. This step is very, very important.

Once the IMG file has been rebuilt, you can safely exit the IMG editor. You have successfully installed the SatNav|streetmapHD mod!
?
People who die by suicide don't want to end their lives, they want to end their pain.

Moiz Nouman

moiz

Post by Moiz Nouman » January 1, 2016, 12:15 pm
Do this :
1) download the mod
2) extract it on desktop > new folder
3) open gta3.img file with any img editor of your choice
4) import/install all the files in txd folder(radar00.txd to radar143.txd files).
5) re-build the gta3.img file
6) close the img editor
7) go in-game
8) test the mod
ImageImage

Ex-Army Member, Ex-Swat Warrant Officer 1, Ex-Pagati Member

If you need any kind of help with modifications or related issues with the Game, PM me
Currently inactive in-game due to Study schedule, if you need me, you should PM me on forums.

iFanta

Deluxe
Donator

Post by iFanta » January 1, 2016, 1:49 pm
Moiz Nouman wrote :
Do this :
1) download the mod
2) extract it on desktop > new folder
3) open gta3.img file with any img editor of your choice
4) import/install all the files in txd folder(radar00.txd to radar143.txd files).
5) re-build the gta3.img file
6) close the img editor
7) go in-game
8) test the mod

My file not named.img it's burn file no gta3.img
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Miscellaneous”