A report: lost_soul

If you witnessed a player break the rules or cheat, you can report them here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Rollen

Rollen

by Rollen » March 28, 2024, 2:00 pm
Your name: Rollen
Their name: Lost_soul
Reason: insulted me and faraon tp me
Proof: https://imgur.com/DupPIDX
Anything else: insulted me
Hello, everyone I am not happy for got banned and i oppressed

and i can't join cophunt my freinds in game again and i hope

get unbanned for have funny and thanks boys

images
Renegades4life
Leil's Squad member lvl 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » March 28, 2024, 2:31 pm
Well this is probably the biggest report hunt ever. For one, I said this in front of an ADMIN, and he already spoke to me, but let me be a bit more clear... this is not an insult. The term "Mother fucker" is only an insult if directed as a pronoun, for example...

"You're a mother fucker" would be an insult.

"Mother fucker please" however is a much more general curse of basic dismay, or in simpler terms... a way to say someone is incredibly annoyed. It's not an insult, it's a curse, along the lines of "fuck this shit". If it was really an insult, Faraon would have handled it immediately. Now, Faraon did speak to me in game... which you knew, because you were there. You know full well this was handled already, but chose to forum report it anyone while both Faraon and I were in the process of speaking RIGHT TO YOU!

Your inability to speak English is not a violation of the rules on my end. But have some general learning material so you can stop being offended by nothing.

And here is it being used in the same context as I used it...

And here, enjoy this as well...

Yourname: Lost_Soul
Their name: Rollen
Reason: Report hunting
Proof: This was said right in front of a member of staff, and instead of reporting me in game, or even saying something to the member of staff who was right there, Rollen chose to AFK while he was being spoken to about his own rule breaking to file this report.
Anything else: This was 'handled' in game by Faraon, and Rollen knew that fully.

BeX

BeX

by BeX » March 28, 2024, 3:17 pm
Hello,

As per our discussion in-game. I have brought karu & rollen, since it was misunderstanding, I will simply dismiss the report now.

As a friendly reminder for rollen, kindly refer to our written rules before you reporting someone.

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”