A report

If you witnessed a player break the rules or cheat, you can report them here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » April 20, 2024, 9:27 am
Your name: network
Their name: Saneal
Reason: Intentionally interfering in combat to disturb gameplay where they cannot have impact (civilian)
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXxDJniMwgs
Anything else: I didn't specifically go in the rules to quote the violation, but this clearly cannot be allowed, as it goes under ruining/disturbing gameplay as a third party player. This user has gotten over 600 played hours in the community. To turn to a violation with such range of experience is quite disturbing so please punish accordingly where they receive a lesson learning punishment to avoid this in the future. Thank you very much.

Saneals.

prome.

by Saneals. » April 20, 2024, 9:56 am
Hello Network I would apologies to mister Network that was big mistake I never will made that mistake again Really I want to apologize for you really I hope you forgive me mister Network I never will made that warning again believe me mister Network And I hope to didn't get a offical warning And I want to say that again I am So Sorry for you mister network

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » April 21, 2024, 1:16 pm
One warning has been issued to Saneal's account for annoying other users.

Just notifying you Saneal that you have multiple warnings issued on your account for bitching and community annoyance. Any further report of similar offenses will lead to a ban.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”