Changes to reports

If you witnessed a player break the rules or cheat, you can report them here.
29 posts Page 1 of 3

JohnCarer

JohnCarer
Community Manager

by JohnCarer » July 9, 2021, 11:35 am
Hi,

In order to allow admins to manage reports efficiently and keep our rules transparent, the following changes about reports will take into effect immediately:

• Characters limit to '100' on field 'anything else' to make reports as brief as possible.
  • Single DM is not reportable anymore.
  • Submitting reports where rules are bent out of their context will now be punishable as 'report hunting'.
  • Minor insults will no longer be punishable. Only serious insults where it's clear there's intention of harassment will remain punishable.

These are added and temporarily colored in red: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=110871

Thank you!

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » July 9, 2021, 3:09 pm
JohnCarer wrote :
Characters limit to '100' on field 'anything else' to make reports as brief as possible.

Hi, what does this mean?
glgy geri

itsDanny

Danny
Developer

by itsDanny » July 9, 2021, 3:12 pm
Geri wrote :
JohnCarer wrote :
Characters limit to '100' on field 'anything else' to make reports as brief as possible.

Hi, what does this mean?

Maximum of 100 characters on the ‘Anything else’ part of the report.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » July 9, 2021, 3:15 pm
Geri wrote :
JohnCarer wrote :

Hi, what does this mean?

It means that the section where you can state any additional information which would help and make the staff's task easier in handling the report (anything else), it has a maximum word limit of 100, means you can't mention more than 100 words in the 'anything else' section.

Everything fine, but I really hope you reconsider removing 'cant report single dm'. People can easily create undercover accounts and dm you everytime, counts as single dm with every new account they make. Single dm wasn't reportable before, but I think it was made reportable because of the reason mentioned above (atleast one of the reason).

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » July 9, 2021, 4:50 pm
JohnCarer wrote :
Hi,

In order to allow admins to manage reports efficiently and keep our rules transparent, the following changes about reports will take into effect immediately:

• Characters limit to '100' on field 'anything else' to make reports as brief as possible.
  • Single DM is not reportable anymore.
  • Submitting reports where rules are bent out of their context will now be punishable as 'report hunting'.
  • Minor insults will no longer be punishable. Only serious insults where it's clear there's intention of harassment will remain punishable.

These are added and temporarily colored in red: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=110871

Thank you!

While I understand the staff are overworked, and need more people, I wish to bring up a point...

[*]Submitting reports where rules are bent out of their context will now be punishable as 'report hunting'.

When are the rules going to be updated/changed? Many of them are left open to interpretation. What one admins sees as a rule break another sees as perfectly fine. I feel like this will come back to bite people in the ass because one admin will say "this is community annoyance" or something, and then another will say it's bend out of context and come after us.

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » July 9, 2021, 8:35 pm
Honestly, I think the main problem is not having many admins in game. I mean I do understand them all

JohnCarer

JohnCarer
Community Manager

by JohnCarer » July 10, 2021, 1:23 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
When are the rules going to be updated/changed?

When changes are suggested in the right section. We are always open to editing the rules or simplifying them. As matter of fact, this was done few months ago where Andrew spent days trying to make them clearer to everyone.

BeaTen. wrote :

Everything fine, but I really hope you reconsider removing 'cant report single dm'. People can easily create undercover accounts and dm you everytime, counts as single dm with every new account they make. Single dm wasn't reportable before, but I think it was made reportable because of the reason mentioned above (atleast one of the reason).

We can easily detect undercover accounts if they are reported for this instance and 'workaround'. Punishments will be a lot more severe and I'll encourage insta banning for this.

MaDanii

Madany
Donator

by MaDanii » July 10, 2021, 2:48 am
Geri wrote :
JohnCarer wrote :

Hi, what does this mean?
FREE PALESTINE

Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » July 10, 2021, 3:28 am
When changes are suggested in the right section. We are always open to editing the rules or simplifying them. As matter of fact, this was done few months ago where Andrew spent days trying to make them clearer to everyone.

I know, I helped him write them. And to this day none of you have given me credit for that contribution.

DrugsBoss

BOOMBUA
Donator

by DrugsBoss » July 10, 2021, 4:36 am
Oof 100 characters on the "anything else" part of reports. Some people gonna have a REALLY hard time with that. No names called tho
29 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Reports”