Changes to reports

If you witnessed a player break the rules or cheat, you can report them here.
29 posts Page 3 of 3

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » July 11, 2021, 10:29 pm
Balsa wrote :
Robin wrote :
Most of these changes would’ve been unnecessary if the average IQ of the playerbase wasn’t room temperature

This thing here.

Yeah, but what can we do? No one wants to put their foot down and say enough is enough.

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » July 12, 2021, 7:06 am
DrugsBoss wrote :
Oof 100 characters on the "anything else" part of reports. Some people gonna have a REALLY hard time with that. No names called tho

The "Anything else?" isn't for posting a whole story of what happened, it's there to be used for something as simple as "He was warned for it at *report link*" or "x person has additional proof" and the likes.

If evidence of rulebreaking is clear enough, there's no need to write exactly what happened. For example, if you have a video of someone clearly flying and cheating there's no need to write something like;

"So I was chilling in blackouts skin as a weapons dealer and I was driving my sultan to LSA and then all of a sudden I saw the chat saying there was a cheater, and then I saw him and took the video. I then opened the forum and decided to report him here."

It's simply not needed. I support the 100 character limit even though I'm no longer an admin, just because it saves all parties time when it comes to the reports.

Fady

Fady

by Fady » July 12, 2021, 9:00 am
Abstract wrote :
DrugsBoss wrote :
Oof 100 characters on the "anything else" part of reports. Some people gonna have a REALLY hard time with that. No names called tho

The "Anything else?" isn't for posting a whole story of what happened, it's there to be used for something as simple as "He was warned for it at *report link*" or "x person has additional proof" and the likes.

If evidence of rulebreaking is clear enough, there's no need to write exactly what happened. For example, if you have a video of someone clearly flying and cheating there's no need to write something like;

"So I was chilling in blackouts skin as a weapons dealer and I was driving my sultan to LSA and then all of a sudden I saw the chat saying there was a cheater, and then I saw him and took the video. I then opened the forum and decided to report him here."

It's simply not needed. I support the 100 character limit even though I'm no longer an admin, just because it saves all parties time when it comes to the reports.

Exactly this. This was the sole reason of having "Anything Else" and not to tell your life story and how your mother wanted a new house but you ended up playing SAMP

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

DrugsBoss

BOOMBUA
Donator

by DrugsBoss » July 12, 2021, 10:22 am
No no I completely agree. I Support this new rule but some players are gonna have a hard time not telling the server about their irl problems with their dad and cat and mortgage n all that.

Granit

Saturday

by Granit » July 12, 2021, 5:56 pm
Drugsboss4admin
Current Positions -
Spoiler: show
Pagati - Soldier
UFC - Staff
PCC [oOo] - Clown
NCS - Prospect
Unknown - Member
Saints - Member
Durcrew - Recruiter
Spetsnaz - Liutenant
Stuntkings - Stunter
Leli's Squad Member
The Buzzards - Rookie
Area51 - Policeman

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » July 12, 2021, 6:01 pm
DrugsBoss wrote :
No no I completely agree. I Support this new rule but some players are gonna have a hard time not telling the server about their irl problems with their dad and cat and mortgage n all that.

lmao

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

Omar.Orange

Leo__Messi

by Omar.Orange » September 2, 2021, 2:11 am
Re: Honest answer please. MeGaGan_G kill me

Omar.Orange

Leo__Messi

by Omar.Orange » September 2, 2021, 2:11 am
saneal Re: Honest answer please. kill me report me

Omar.Orange

Leo__Messi