Reporting: Fighter[]Gingey

If you witnessed a player break the rules or cheat, you can report them here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » April 5, 2024, 2:16 pm
Your name: Hero_Dark
Their name: Fighter[]Gingey
Reason: Constantly showing disrespect from them
Proof: Image
https://ibb.co/9n4zv7Q

Anything else: Hello, This players, Started saying bad words about Vampires, And this guy who named fighter kept insulting constantly in everywhere, That's not respect from them, they made enmity between us but that doesn't mean to keep insults us on main chat and in event and in everywhere, no respecting, If possible no admin from renegades reply in this report, I left the decision to the staff thanks.
Last edited by Hero.Dark on April 5, 2024, 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Professional football player- Defender
Positions: Vampires: Staff member
Vic'sgang veteran
The buzzards rookie
Pagati member

Swaka

Swaka
Donator
Supporter

by Swaka » April 5, 2024, 2:43 pm
First of all, this is a report hunt and personal grudges against me for not giving you group rights.
Both groups are owned by my friends (Berlin and Akeel). I wasn't mocking you in any way I'm just stating my opinion.

Discord: swaka9

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » April 5, 2024, 2:48 pm
Swaka wrote :
First of all, this is a report hunt and personal grudges against me for not giving you group rights.
Both groups are owned by my friends (Berlin and Akeel). I wasn't mocking you in any way I'm just stating my opinion.

Which rights did I ask for ? Define with a proofs, Not saying just words, I'm not stupid to ask for rights, Well I putted your name in the report because you were an tagged member and old player in lsrcr you know the rules well, You shouldn't to show us that rude from you, You didn't say your opinion, because if you wanted to say it, it's only one time, not constantly on main chat with your friends.
Vic'sgang veteran
The buzzards rookie
Pagati member

Swaka

Swaka
Donator
Supporter

by Swaka » April 5, 2024, 2:57 pm
What are you talking about? Did I mock you or disrespect you? I don't see any messages in the main chat that mention you, anyways this report is invalid and I won't be replying again.

Discord: swaka9

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » April 5, 2024, 3:04 pm
I'm removing swaka from the report, I just putted his name because he was one of staff and he should to tell his friend stop anyways, The reporting to fighter
Vic'sgang veteran
The buzzards rookie
Pagati member

Fighter[]Gingey

Fighter[]Gingay

by Fighter[]Gingey » April 5, 2024, 3:27 pm
First of all as you know renegades and vampire are fighting at the current state right now as my opinion I genuinely don’t respect someone who doesn’t have respect at me and this is not a “children’s game” so don’t act like you don’t use some insults word and to all the staff I genuinely don’t have grudge but respectfully please retain your members and reporting such a “small action “ is such a nonsense report so I genuinely have to express my option Thank you if you don’t agree my opinion feel free to put your choice .

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » April 5, 2024, 3:36 pm
waiting an admin's reply
Vic'sgang veteran
The buzzards rookie
Pagati member

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator