Rollen - Unproved harassment

If you witnessed a player break the rules or cheat, you can report them here.
10 posts Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » April 6, 2024, 11:00 am
Your name: Lost_Soul
Their name: Rollen
Reason: Image
Proof: Image
Anything else: I got a random DM on discord of him calling me an arrogant mother fucker, which is fine, if he wants to have a discussion... but then he just start spamming insults. Note that this is an entirely new date, with zero communication between us. He did this solely to violate rule 1.1 (harassment) and only has contact via Ls-rcr services.

Politely, I'd like to ask if Bex can take this, as he's aware of the current situtation.

Rollen

Rollen

by Rollen » April 6, 2024, 11:14 am
i'm really not insult karu in discord i forgot my account discord and alessandro insult to karu in discord i'm really not me and alessandro insult to karu for report me and i got banned Image Image Image Image and alessandro insult karu for i told him come ingame back my house and i swear by god forgot my account discord in pc and roadkill give to alessandro 100 egy for give him accepted in vampires and alessandro told me give me ur house and give me 50 egy and give u accepted i say him Okay for happy in group vampires and alessandro lies for kid in cafe get money egy to kid and alessandro say to me i got banned ez i will play wolfteam and maxmillian give to alessandro proofs i say in main chat "alessandro scammer accounts discord and same cafe ask
I am be happy and Thanks veen
images

Alessandro

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » April 6, 2024, 11:20 am
Alright, first of all I've took your house to prove himself and work on their points and you've been blacklisted must of groups because of your behavior and also in pagati too and i've granted back your house as you requested and thats why you requested to return it for viewtopic.php?f=972&t=123906&p=1107277#p1107277

Here: proof of when i back his house

Spoiler: show

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » April 6, 2024, 11:21 am
Yeah... here's the problem with that.

For one, as soon as I mentioned a report, you apologized... but then blocked me instead of talking it out.

And you then deleted the entire thing (which I did as well, because my discord erases anything when someone blocks me)

You were pissed off you couldn't catch me when I was wanted because damn near no one can get me when I have the right car. You told me to duel, I dismissed that idea by saying "No, fuck off" which means I'm not stopping, and you can give up. So you did this. This is retaliation for not being able to get me in game, so you let your anger and selfish ego get to you. And Bex has told you to leave me alone and stop doing this, but you don't listen to staff. Alessandro didn't hack your discord, and he's now reported you too. You let your rage consume you, and you made a bad decision. Now admit to it and accept the punishments.

Rollen

Rollen

by Rollen » April 6, 2024, 11:26 am
images

Alessandro

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » April 6, 2024, 11:28 am
Rollen wrote :

Any admin handle please dm me in discord if needed

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » April 6, 2024, 11:33 am
Rollen wrote :

Yeah, why would I want to discuss this with you? You spammed me with insults, blocked me, and once you saw the report, THEN you wanna talk it out? And that's after you reply accusing Alessandro? Come the fuck on.

I have every right to not want to talk to you at this point. I blocked you on discord and will use /ignore in game. The only reason I filed this report is because it's repeated behavior on your end, and because Freya told me I should.

You could have simply not done it, or you could have apologized and hoped I'd forgive you instead of blocking me, but no, you filled two reports with lies over personal shit, and this one has gone on far too long. I can already feel a sympathy headache for whichever staff has to look into this.

Wait for them to decide what to do with you.

Rollen

Rollen

by Rollen » April 6, 2024, 11:39 am
and Cobla tell him now alessandro i will give u 25jc and give me trial in vampires alessandro tell him give me 5dp and accepted
images

Alessandro

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » April 6, 2024, 11:41 am
Rollen wrote :
and Cobla tell him now alessandro i will give u 25jc and give me trial in vampires alessandro tell him give me 5dp and accepted

Yes then?

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » April 6, 2024, 11:44 am
The user claims his discord account was hacked. He plays in a cafe where such activities are common. Consider blocking him on discord.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”