Reportable

If you witnessed a player break the rules or cheat, you can report them here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

mr.belal

@Monster@

by mr.belal » April 6, 2024, 1:43 pm
Your name: @Monster@
Their name: Rollen
Reason: Adversting and sharing account
Proof: evidence removed due to advertisment
Anything else: First of all I want to show the players who banned and the stupid name rollen when request from me to give him a questions pagati and open that account to pass the test I never accepted about that kid I will leave the deicison for admin about that go to another proof: Adversting: Lol I seen a Mr.RoMa And PjokerOrange both of them from the cafe have a banned for adversting so he's guy deserve to be a banned player I never dislike that and I will Wait deicison from the staff about that kid he's guy acussing alessandro about a took money from the players Never he will do that but not your mom business Waiting reply from egyptains Kings Flash Or Freya or the big moorcoo veen

Rollen

Rollen

by Rollen » April 6, 2024, 1:49 pm
Hello, @Monster@ u forgot ur mother come to my father in house for my father wank him and give ur mother money for ur mom get fastbreak in supermarket and ur money u play in cafe is money my father give ur mom money for wank and suck dick my father please talk ur mother don't come to my father house for get money again
goodbye censored
I am be happy and Thanks veen
images

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » April 6, 2024, 3:15 pm
Monster permanently banned for advertising. Rollen forum banned for 3 days.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”