Best S.W.A.T. Member Poll 2022 [ENDED]

Hang out and talk about anything related to the team!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

21 posts Page 1 of 3

Meow

by Meow » July 8, 2022, 5:59 pm

LS-RCR SWAT GROUP
S.W.A.T. POLL 2022

INFORMATIONVotes will be held on this topic, make sure you vote only for one member who you think is eligible to be the best swat member of 2022.
Only Army/SWAT/Tagged members are allowed to cast their votes.
Poll will end on 22th of July.
PRIZE7 DPS

FORMAT
Code: Select all
In-game name:
Voting for:
Why does he deserve to win the award:

Good luck!

Last edited by Meow on July 22, 2022, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » July 8, 2022, 7:57 pm
In-game name: [Lsrcr]Mateej
Voting for: [Lsrcr]Meow
Why does he deserve to win the award: Donates tons and tons of stuff, skilled, great tactician

Meow

by Meow » July 8, 2022, 8:23 pm
To make it more valuable, I'll give 2 jail cards personally to each person who casts his vote with a well-detailed reason.

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » July 8, 2022, 10:25 pm
In-game name: [Lsrcr]AK33L
Voting for: [Lsrcr]Veen
Why does he deserve to win the award: One of the swat member I really appreciate to watch, I don’t really play much as a cop with swat members but i play as mechanic with them, so yes this guy, his tactics, and dedication towards the team is exceptional. He got such spirits that he handles the team himself well and the teamwork that he leads is amazing, the efforts come from all the members but the way he plays with affections is awesome. Such a chill and lovely guy ngl. Sometimes i feel like joining the faction considering him as a role model player of the team.
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » July 9, 2022, 12:40 am
In-game name: [Lsrcr]Bear
Voting for: [Lsrcr]Grand
Why does he deserve to win the award: Awesome to team with. This guy is very lowkey and patient. He's very skilled and he have a lot of tactics ideas which are very helpful. I have learned a lot back then, and I'm pretty sure some of the swat member do as well.

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » July 9, 2022, 9:00 am
In-game name: [Lsrcr]Octopus
Why does he deserve to win the award: He is great friend of mine also he has great attitude and the most important thing actually since veen joined our server He was serving a faction S.W.A.T. all the times and trying to prove himself by every way from all sides let's be honest he given our faction everything from Respect and loyalty and great dedication And look at him now he is in position he of course Deserves this position
and when he got postion to become as staff he given us a lot of ideas which makes our faction amazing from Developments

Note- oh forgot to put last thing he shown us great activity whole year + i enjoyed a lot to teaming with him

Be_Quiet

Qui3t

by Be_Quiet » July 9, 2022, 10:13 am
In-game name: [Lsrcr]Quiet
Why does he deserve to win the award: He is active, skilled, experienced, tactical, mature. I like teaming with him. He looks friendly and is dedicated to our faction.

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » July 9, 2022, 12:24 pm
In-game name: [Lsrcr]Riddler
Why does he deserve to win the award: I'll give my vote to Grand. Ever since I joined the team, teaming with him always excites me, the guy creates a lot of excitement with the tactics he has plus he is really versatile and his skills are undoubtful. The gameplay he shows daily whilst in skin is just amazing. So for me, he deserve it this time.

BeX

BeX

by BeX » July 9, 2022, 3:44 pm
In-game name: [Lsrcr]Exp3rimenTaL
Why does he deserve to win the award: Great dedication, impressive tactics on taking down the suspect. Nothing much to mention and no doubt he totally deserved this. Best of luck boi!

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

Meow

by Meow » July 9, 2022, 8:26 pm
In-game name: [Lsrcr]Medz
Why does he deserve to win the award: His high contribution and efforts this year are extraordinary and highly valued. He's amongst the greatest swat role models I've ever seen in my entire career as a swat officer. Throughout the year he did more than we could ever expect from him. He spent hours and hours changing all swat topics' templates, planning several swat events as a SEOC, spreading interest and enthusiasm towards the faction, and never neglected it. I definitely think he deserves this award thanks to his maturity, respect, and wisdom.

You got my respect, Veen.
21 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Discussion”