Unban Application: Hero_Dark

If you were banned & believe it was not justified, you can appeal it here.
Note: We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
Forum rules
You may not post in an unban application posted by someone else!

When posting a new unban application, please consider the following:
• We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
• We do not unban people who lie in their application.
• If you are on a time ban wait it out.
• Do not make more than one application.
• Please be patient and follow the application.
• Do not double post.
• Do not demand that staff look at your application.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Bolamr.

MohamedHero

by Bolamr. » March 21, 2024, 5:00 pm
Your name: Hero_Dark
Ban reason: Community annoyace
Ban date: 384 days ago
Defense: Well Let me introduce myself to you actually i'm Hero_Dark, I decided to create an unban application from this account after I got his permission also because don't create account and it will be considered as ban evading, unfortunately I don't have forum, So firstly thing I'll admit my mistakes, I was already given many chances and I lost them, Let's say I was actually a kid 14years, Currently i'm 18 and my birthday was yesterday, When you reach age, your mind changes, I have now become sane. I can understand things and not act like a child, I'm playing samp since 2018, I know it's hard to give me a chance again
But in reality, I need this last chance to prove myself and prove to you that I have changed and prove that i'm not like before.

Anything else: I know i have made many mistakes, and I used to annoying everyone inside the community, but i'm asking for a forgive, I promise you I'll show you a new one, I'll start with new page, In the real i'm a friendly person, But as such as you know teenage age is being hard, but as I mentioned in above currently I changed and I need to prove that to everyone, I hope you believe me this time, Thanks to everyone.

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » March 21, 2024, 6:14 pm
After deep discussion with Fantastic and some other admins, we would like to grant you one last opportunity to show your improvement after being away for so long.

As you are now 18, we expect you to behave as such and follow the rules correctly.

Should you fail to adhere by our rules and regulations, you will once again see the BANNED screen.

You may connect with your original account "Hero_Dark" - if you have any problems, contact me on Discord.

Happy birthday, welcome back.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Bans”