Unban Application: Hero_Dark

If you were banned & believe it was not justified, you can appeal it here.
Note: We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
Forum rules
You may not post in an unban application posted by someone else!

When posting a new unban application, please consider the following:
• We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
• We do not unban people who lie in their application.
• If you are on a time ban wait it out.
• Do not make more than one application.
• Please be patient and follow the application.
• Do not double post.
• Do not demand that staff look at your application.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Ziad_Ronaldo2022

by Ziad_Ronaldo2022 » July 10, 2023, 3:31 pm
Your name: Hero_Dark
Ban reason: Not welcome here until apologize
Ban date: 129 days ago
Defense: Well, You can look in this picture the reason of why I got banned, thats because I said the server update is bad, So not only me who said that too many players like okaman and others, and they are still on lsrcr, Also abstract asked me to give him reason in same time when I was in the job and in these days I had no free time to open discord or play samp and it's been 4months as you can see in the date, So that reason currently i'm able to play so, I'm apologize and it's normal to say my opition about the update because it was really very bad and made a lot of players left the community, I have no thing else to say thanks.
Anything else: Image
Error: Hero_Dark not found

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » July 10, 2023, 5:07 pm
Oh no, exposed! You know very well and have been explained on multiple occasions that your ban/account deletion was more than just your blatant shitting on the community. Should we count how many last chances you were given? Each one broken shortly after receiving.

I left the decision up to the staff team - since I do not like having the sole decision when it comes to a massive rulebreaker like yourself - and as I explained to you in your last application, 12 members of staff said no and 0 said yes!! No one is willing to trust you after everything you have put the server through, not to mention the ban evasion and hacking you would do while permanently banned.

The vote is unanimous, if all the admins disagree on unbanning you, what would that say about me if I went and said "I don't care, I'll unban him"? I would look like a fool.

Below is where I told you that people may not forgive you even if you did apologise, you said you understood, and when people did not forgive you, you complain.

Don't forget you were ban evading just before applying for your last unban, so given that alone would mean you wouldn't get unbanned.

Many thanks and best wishes.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Bans”