Unban Application: Hero_Dark

If you were banned & believe it was not justified, you can appeal it here.
Note: We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
Forum rules
You may not post in an unban application posted by someone else!

When posting a new unban application, please consider the following:
• We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
• We do not unban people who lie in their application.
• If you are on a time ban wait it out.
• Do not make more than one application.
• Please be patient and follow the application.
• Do not double post.
• Do not demand that staff look at your application.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Ziad_Hero1

Ziad_Ronaldo2023

by Ziad_Hero1 » January 26, 2024, 4:17 pm
Your name: Hero_Dark
Ban reason: Not welcome until apologize
Ban date: 329 days ago
Defense: Well, Let's speak after getting unbanned, since it and it's a new page, So everyone have the right to say their opition about the new system, I used to say my opition I shared it on the forum and I talked also about it inside the game in same time was abstract online, He tpped me and asked me if the server good or bad, I actually said the system is bad and this is my right, in first application abstract said that was not the reason, ''You shouldn't be in the community because the first place'' I got unbanned and started new story new page so we forgot the past I started from new, and that's not deserve ban because I just said my opition, However I respect abstract and I respect his option, But all i just want to get the permission in making new account and start from new, Thanks

Anything else: Image here you can see abstract says '' give me a good reason to restore your account'' also '' create a new account when you want to play'' that's been almost 1year, I came today to ask for a forgive if even my words about the system is bothering you, I apologize, morover I'm just requesting to create a new account as abstract said before, Thanks

BeX

BeX

by BeX » January 26, 2024, 5:08 pm
As for now, you are NOT allowed to create a new account to continue using Ls-rcr services.

Your ban remains. You had your answers

Regards,
Ls-rcr administrations.

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Bans”