Roznov - Ban Appeal

If you were banned & believe it was not justified, you can appeal it here.
Note: We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
Forum rules
You may not post in an unban application posted by someone else!

When posting a new unban application, please consider the following:
• We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
• We do not unban people who lie in their application.
• If you are on a time ban wait it out.
• Do not make more than one application.
• Please be patient and follow the application.
• Do not double post.
• Do not demand that staff look at your application.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Roznov

Roznov

by Roznov » April 2, 2024, 1:08 am
Your name: (Roznov)
Ban reason: (movement cheats)
Ban date: (208 days ago)
Defense: (First of all, there is no doubt that I am guilty of the charge against me. I know what I did was wrong and I regret every moment and part of it. I also behaved with extreme disrespect towards the admins and the community, and I openly admit that I used movement cheats and that I also evaded my ban several times on several accounts and looking back, it was very stupid, and it was not even fun to do that while playing without purpose or passion. I am truly sorry for that and for everyone affected by it. I also want to apologize to the rest of the server for my behavior. I'm not in a position to say that I do or don't deserve to be allowed back on the server, however I would like to add that I've seen repeat offenders get unbanned for much worse things and I see them getting a new chance to prove themselves and I hope I can be one of them. Even though I was only “banned” for 208 days, I missed the server in general and the community in particular. I would be happy to be able to play on this server since this community is special. I've met a lot of cool, interesting guys during my time here and I'd hate to lose them because of my ignorance, selfishness, or something stupid. So I apologize once again and ask once again to be forgiven by the staff and the rest of the community. I promise that you will see a mature and wise person. I believe in correcting a mistake and giving a chance to prove it diligently. I want to have a new start without any doubts.)
Anything else: (I would really like to apologize to my ban administrator aka Astrl. Thank you for reading and sorry if I wasted your time.)

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » April 2, 2024, 8:00 am
Hey,

Your banning Admin has been notified, please await for his response.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Bans”