unban Application: @Monster@

If you were banned & believe it was not justified, you can appeal it here.
Note: We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
Forum rules
You may not post in an unban application posted by someone else!

When posting a new unban application, please consider the following:
• We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
• We do not unban people who lie in their application.
• If you are on a time ban wait it out.
• Do not make more than one application.
• Please be patient and follow the application.
• Do not double post.
• Do not demand that staff look at your application.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

mr.belal

@Monster@

by mr.belal » April 11, 2024, 10:46 am
Your name: @Monster@
Ban reason: Adversting.
Ban date: one Week
Defense: I will say the truth about my application Yes I was leading server and have admin high in another server but I was in the cafe and my time in the cafe ended I leaving my accounts because the time have ended but I seen myself sent to alessandro the server from long time and I dont know how from long time but no problems I hope to get a chance to back the game I know as well the community dont have any of players a lot for now like old moments But First game i have played was Samp and first game I have played was lsrcr Because that better thing from my side I will say the truth I was playing other server like CNR Sometime. But Never I like that server like Lsrcr I never mean do to adversting like that I have speak with community manager Like Tamer And Mastro about the application to make an unban application He told me dont worry I came with my best to back as game again I will do my best to get a chance I never will Repeat that mistake again because that Fucking things in other players But you may ask alessandro about my pc have a restart but there player kept adversting and sent a servers ip I say everything with a probabbly. and no Lying of that I never will give up to back to the game again If that application didn't passed as well No Problems I never will do ban evading that not allowed I will wait to my account back to the game again yes I have banned asking for rights a lot of time. In that time I was a small and dont know anything my year old for now 15 So I hopefully to get a chance to join Lsrcr again Thanks to every who will reading that reason ;)
Anything else: Really I made a big mistake with senior administator really I am sorry for that I never will repeat it again Sorry for that Veen I hope you forgive me Veen Thanks for giving me a chance to apply here mister Tamer with my readers @Monster@ and thanks to mastro and drastic

BeX

BeX

by BeX » April 11, 2024, 3:10 pm
Your banning administrator has been informed about your appeal. Kindly wait for his response

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » April 14, 2024, 10:38 am
The ban remains.

JohnCarer

JohnCarer
Community Manager

by JohnCarer » May 5, 2024, 10:39 am
Player contacted me on Discord and lied about being blocked by seniors about his appeal, when he was repeatedly denied.

On top of previous punishment history Monster will remain permanently banned and blacklisted from ls-rcr services including alternate accounts.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Bans”