Frequently Asked Questions

Here you can read up on our donation system and the rewards we offer. You may also make catered requests for your donation, depending on what it is.
1 post Page 1 of 1

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » April 10, 2013, 11:19 am
Frequently Asked Questions

"What method of donation do you accept"

We currently accept donations through http://www.ls-rcr.com/donate , which is via paypal only. However for some countries which paypal does not support, alternative donation methods such as "Paysafe cards" can be used. To use paysafe cards contact Energ

"What can I donate for?"

Currently we have a set list of items in the donation shop, which can be found here. However, other perks/items are available at discretion of [Lsrcr]Energ. For example this may include:

1. Base/Custom Maps
2. Vehicles for groups
3. Skins for groups
4. Gates/Fences for houses
5. Custom Interiors

This question also relates to "What can I NOT donate for?"

You cannot donate for any of the following:

1. Admin positions/ Staff positions
2. An unban
3. Anything that gives you major advantages over other players in gameplay

"Why are neons donation item so expensive?"

In comparison to other donation items, they are expensive because it requires us to use up objects, which create lag. If they were extremely cheap on the donation shop, and everyone bought them, it would cause lag to the server.

"I have donated but received no donater points?"

If this occurs you need to contact Energ and provide the email in which you used to donate. (Paypal email)

"Can I donate via SMS?"

Lsrcr no longer supports SMS donation, as it is to difficult to receive donations through the companies which provide the services.

"What are donations used for?"

Donations to LSRCR are used to cover the costs of the dedicated server which supports our gameservers, and website. Because we run our service from a dedicated server and not just a regular host, it costs more. Each month donations are used to pay for the costs accumulated with renting the dedicated server.

"What are house car spawns?"

House car spawns, is a function that allows players to spawn bought cars/donated cars from their house menu. These are currently UNAVAILABLE.

"If I donate does a receipt/letter get sent to my home?"

If you donate via a credit card with paypal, or a bank account, the account holder will be made aware of the transaction either through a bank statement or paypal email. Our advice, is before making a donation, receive permission to donate, if it's not your account! If you are using your parents account, ask for permission first.

Topic originally written by [Lsrcr]Jacko, poster changed to avoid confusion.
signature
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Donation Information”