The-Thugs [Applications Is closed.]

Like to set up your own film-making group ? Want to join a car racing group ? Here you can find a collection of diffrent user-owned groups to join.
78 posts Page 7 of 8

me_omar Online

Naruto

by me_omar » September 21, 2020, 11:57 am
Image[/center]
tipgodnever wrote :
me_omar wrote :
Name: Me_Omar
Forum name: Me_Omar
Score: 2 142
Reason: Welcome everyone I am here to not apply to join To this group you will be amazing I'll be happy If I was accepted into this group Because I know it will be amazing and amazing And it has everything a player needs If I was accepted into this wonderful group I will be happy
who The-Thugs

U have 24 hrs for Fixed ur application.
you Use template 'How to apply'

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

by Squanix » September 21, 2020, 11:59 am
me_omar wrote :
Reason: (Why you chose to join to The-thugs?)
Welcome everyone I am here to not apply to join To this group you will be amazing I'll be happy If I was accepted into this group Because I know it will be amazing and amazing And it has everything a player needs If I was accepted into this wonderful group I will be happy and thanks
who The-Thugs

Thank you Me_omar for applying for the-Thugs. Before we can Accept or Deny you, you must pass our test which will show your driving, shooting and knowledge of rules. You will be tested by one of our testers(but now only tester).
You must score at least 3/5 in your test in order to pass. Keep in mind that in Rules you must score 4.5/5.

You may get tested by following Testers:

-TipGodnever

-Fadi130 (Trial)

If you see the above testers in game, ask them to test you. You need to get tested within 7 days otherwise you will auto-denied .
Good luck!

SilentKiller

SilentKiller

by SilentKiller » September 21, 2020, 12:31 pm
Good Luck!

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 21, 2020, 1:11 pm
fadi130 wrote :
me_omar wrote :
Welcome everyone I am here to not apply to join To this group you will be amazing I'll be happy If I was accepted into this group Because I know it will be amazing and amazing And it has everything a player needs If I was accepted into this wonderful group I will be happy and thanks
who The-Thugs

Thank you Me_omar for applying for the-Thugs. Before we can Accept or Deny you, you must pass our test which will show your driving, shooting and knowledge of rules. You will be tested by one of our testers(but now only tester).
You must score at least 3/5 in your test in order to pass. Keep in mind that in Rules you must score 4.5/5.

-TipGodnever

-Fadi130 (Trial)

If you see the above testers in game, ask them to test you. You need to get tested within 7 days otherwise you will auto-denied .
Good luck!

Me_Omar Test Results (Failed Driving Part)

Applicant Name: Me_Omar
Tester(s) Name: Fadi130

Knowledge of Rules: [4.5 /5]
Note: Applicant was asked 10 questions related to Renegades rules, he answred 9 out of 10.

Driving Part : [X/5]
Note: Applicant he Failed in driving Part ,I Give him 3 chances and failed. (Only one chance free )

Overall Result: [X/5]

Good Luck In next application!

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 21, 2020, 1:17 pm
tipgodnever wrote :
fadi130 wrote :
me_omar wrote :
who The-Thugs

-TipGodnever

-Fadi130 (Trial)

Good luck!

Me_Omar Test Results (Failed Driving Part)

Applicant Name: Me_Omar
Tester(s) Name: Fadi130

Note: Applicant was asked 10 questions related to Renegades rules, he answred 9 out of 10.

Driving Part : [X/5]
Note: Applicant he Failed in driving Part ,I Give him 3 chances and failed. (Only one chance free )

Overall Result: [X/5]

Good Luck In next application!

Reason :
((Failed in Part Driving.))
___________________________________________________________________________________________

U can Again Applied 26/09/2020
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Denied by Staff team.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 21, 2020, 1:20 pm
tipgodnever wrote :
tipgodnever wrote :
[Inc]IceFroG wrote :

Name: ([Inc]IceFroG)
Forum name: ([inc]IceFroG)
Score: (10k+)
Im here applying the thugs because i want to be apart of this group and i look forward this group in the future. It sounds like terrorirsts group when i saw the logo , but the name are not same. Well i think i'm ready to be a part of it cuz i have the skills and great knowledge which i can use it here. Im just trying applying this new group which i think this will.become an official soon.. Thanks for reading my application..
Who the_Thugs

Thank you [Inc]IceFroG] for applying for the-Thugs. Before we can Accept or Deny you, you must pass our test which will show your driving, shooting and knowledge of rules. You will be tested by one of our testers(but now only tester).

-TipGodnever

Good luck!

[Inc]IceFroG Test Results

Applicant Name:[Inc]IceFroG
Tester(s) Name: TipGodnever

Driving Part : [3.5/5]
Note: Applicant had to follow me and try to finish the route with maximum car health possible. Applicant failed to perform 3 stunts and true 16 stunts . Applicant finished the route. With hp car 380.

Shooting Part : [2,5/5]
Note:
dueling part :
+the first attempt : I killed him with 100Hp & 90 Armour
+the third attempt : I killed him with 80
In popping tires part:
+In the first attempt : Applicant managed to pop 1 Tire With medium Car damage.
+In the third attempt : Applicant managed to pop 2 tires medium car damage

Overall Result: [3/5]
Vote Tester : postive
Good Luck with you application!

[inc]IceFroGUr welcome to The-Thugs Gang.
U up to Rank Thugs Level2

Accpet by Staff team.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 22, 2020, 11:19 pm

Applications Is Closed I will back him after days thanks.

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » September 22, 2020, 11:35 pm

Name: [Lsrcr]Bear
Forum name: LoverBear
Score: 20k
Reason: I won't make it long, the leader invited me to apply here so I can help him improve his group. I'll do my best to improve the group. I am applying because I want to help the leader. Thank you for reading my application
Who the_Thugs
Last edited by Bear on September 23, 2020, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

warrior_man.

WarrioR_Man.

by warrior_man. » September 22, 2020, 11:39 pm

Name: WarrioR_Man.
Forum name: WarrioR_Man.
Score: 1300k
Reason: (Why you chose to join to The-thugs?) Hello there i apply here because i saw more players making apply here i want to be member when this group will create because i'm skills Thanks for reading my request and thanks for reading my application
Who the_Thugs

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 22, 2020, 11:40 pm
warrior_man. wrote :

Name: WarrioR_Man.
Forum name: WarrioR_Man.
Score: 1300k
Reason: (Why you chose to join to The-thugs?) Hello there i apply here because i saw more players making apply here i want to be member when this group will create because i'm skills Thanks for reading my request and thanks for reading my application
Who the_Thugs

Applications Is Closed I will back him after days thanks.
78 posts Page 7 of 8
Return to “Unofficial Groups”