The-Thugs [Applications Is closed.]

Like to set up your own film-making group ? Want to join a car racing group ? Here you can find a collection of diffrent user-owned groups to join.
78 posts Page 5 of 8

wswd22

wswd11

by wswd22 » September 20, 2020, 6:58 pm
fadi130 wrote :
wswd22 wrote :
fadi130 wrote :
U have 24 hrs To Fix ur application.
you Use template 'How to apply'

You have a misetake in your application , please try to read Application format
You have 24h to do it

Done

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 20, 2020, 7:00 pm
wswd22 wrote :
Name: wswd11
Forum name: wswd22
Score: 2 441
Reason: (Why you chose to join to The-thugs?)
m here applying the thugs Hope he's officially a good member of The Thugs because i want to be a member in good group i love TipgodNever and fadi130 them my friend in game i'm skilled and activie in game i have 1000 score and 100hrs and came frist to group Because i want to be a member i dont brack the rules. thanks for my readying
Who the_Thugs

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you Wswd22 for applying for the-Thugs. Before we can Accept or Deny you, you must pass our test which will show your driving, shooting and knowledge of rules. You will be tested by one of our testers(but now only tester).
You must score at least 3/5 in your test in order to pass. Keep in mind that in Rules you must score 4.5/5.

You may get tested by following Testers:

-TipGodnever

-Fadi130 (Trial)

If you see the above testers in game, ask them to test you. You need to get tested within 7 days otherwise you will auto-denied .

Good luck With your application!
Last edited by General on September 20, 2020, 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

by Squanix » September 20, 2020, 7:04 pm
Orange1234 wrote :

Name: PjokerOrange
Forum name: Orange1234
Score: 1 408
Reason: Hello Everbody im here i want to join this Group have skilled and me have very skills in game this group Nice&good my im play in driving good i have friends here I have high skill I am very respectful I have great skill in the game and my friends love me I have no other words
Who the_Thugs

Hi , Please improve your application Reason , You have 24h To do it

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 20, 2020, 8:11 pm
tipgodnever wrote :
wswd22 wrote :
m here applying the thugs Hope he's officially a good member of The Thugs because i want to be a member in good group i love TipgodNever and fadi130 them my friend in game i'm skilled and activie in game i have 1000 score and 100hrs and came frist to group Because i want to be a member i dont brack the rules. thanks for my readying
Who the_Thugs

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you Wswd22 for applying for the-Thugs. Before we can Accept or Deny you, you must pass our test which will show your driving, shooting and knowledge of rules. You will be tested by one of our testers(but now only tester).
You must score at least 3/5 in your test in order to pass. Keep in mind that in Rules you must score 4.5/5.

-TipGodnever

-Fadi130 (Trial)

If you see the above testers in game, ask them to test you. You need to get tested within 7 days otherwise you will auto-denied .

wswd22 Test Results (Failed Driving Part)

Applicant Name: wswd22
Tester(s) Name: TipGodnever

Knowledge of Rules: [4.5 /5]
Note: Applicant was asked 10 questions related to Renegades rules, he answred 9 out of 10.

Driving Part : [X/5]
Note: Applicant he Failed in driving Part ,I Give him 3 chances and failed. (Only one chance free )

Overall Result: [X/5]

Good Luck In next application!

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 20, 2020, 8:13 pm
tipgodnever wrote :
tipgodnever wrote :
wswd22 wrote :
Who the_Thugs

-TipGodnever

-Fadi130 (Trial)

wswd22 Test Results (Failed Driving Part)

Applicant Name: wswd22

Note: Applicant was asked 10 questions related to Renegades rules, he answred 9 out of 10.

Note: Applicant he Failed in driving Part ,I Give him 3 chances and failed. (Only one chance free )

Reason :
((Failed in Part Driving.))
___________________________________________________________________________________________

U can Again Applied 26/09/2020

Denied by Staff team.

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

by Squanix » September 20, 2020, 8:31 pm
Orange1234 wrote :

Reason: Hello everyone i come here again i want to join because i think when this group add in the server I think it's amazing i am i want to join here because members are Experinced and i want gaind More Experinced from them i always i was teaming with them and some from them freindly Moreover i have skills enough from order be one from members group and i hope become one from you guys so i hope also you support me and never let you down However Currently this it's everything Nothing else thanks you for reading my application in end
Who the_Thugs

Thank you PjokerOrange for applying for the-Thugs. Before we can Accept or Deny you, you must pass our test which will show your driving, shooting and knowledge of rules. You will be tested by one of our testers(but now only tester).

-TipGodnever

-Fadi130 (Trial)

Good luck!

EllLSa3eDY00

Mr.EllLSa3eDY

by EllLSa3eDY00 » September 20, 2020, 9:00 pm

Name: Mr..EllLSa3eDY
Forum name: EllLSa3eDY00
Score: 12 549
Reason: Hello Eevryone i'm come to group today Because i'm make apply in The-Thugs group i want to be a member in The-Thugs group i love the staff and tester i'm want to be accepted my apply in group Members I also feel I'll get what I deserve with the new staff team i hope become a member soon I am applying for this group, I hope my application goes well and I hope my application progresses, thanks for my readying apply.
Who the_Thugs

EllLSa3eDY00

Mr.EllLSa3eDY

by EllLSa3eDY00 » September 20, 2020, 9:04 pm
Your in-game name: Mr..EllLSa3eDY
What do you want to donate: N/A
Amount: 100K
Others: N/A

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 20, 2020, 9:29 pm
fadi130 wrote :
Orange1234 wrote :

Reason: Hello everyone i come here again i want to join because i think when this group add in the server I think it's amazing i am i want to join here because members are Experinced and i want gaind More Experinced from them i always i was teaming with them and some from them freindly Moreover i have skills enough from order be one from members group and i hope become one from you guys so i hope also you support me and never let you down However Currently this it's everything Nothing else thanks you for reading my application in end
Who the_Thugs

Thank you PjokerOrange for applying for the-Thugs. Before we can Accept or Deny you, you must pass our test which will show your driving, shooting and knowledge of rules. You will be tested by one of our testers(but now only tester).

-TipGodnever

-Fadi130 (Trial)

Good luck!

PjokerOrange Test Results (Failed Driving Part)

Applicant Name: PjokerOrange

Note: Applicant he Failed in driving Part ,I Give him 4 chances and failed In the route. (Only two chance free )

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 20, 2020, 9:32 pm
tipgodnever wrote :
fadi130 wrote :
Orange1234 wrote :

Who the_Thugs

-TipGodnever

-Fadi130 (Trial)

Good luck!

PjokerOrange Test Results (Failed Driving Part)

Applicant Name: PjokerOrange

Note: Applicant he Failed in driving Part ,I Give him 4 chances and failed In the route. (Only two chance free )

Reason :
((Failed in Part Driving.))
___________________________________________________________________________________________

U can Again Applied 26/09/2020

Denied by Staff team.
78 posts Page 5 of 8
Return to “Unofficial Groups”