Discord Apply not here

Like to set up your own film-making group ? Want to join a car racing group ? Here you can find a collection of diffrent user-owned groups to join.
39 posts Page 3 of 4

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » September 21, 2020, 7:43 pm
Closed
Last edited by PjokerOrange on September 23, 2020, 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 21, 2020, 8:15 pm
Orange1234 wrote :
wswd22 wrote :

Name: Wswd11
Forum name: Wswd22
Score: 2 439
PlayTime:: 556h 30min
Reason: Hello There, i applying here because i want take a lock in this faction because i see this group is good and have members good and staff good and testers good i hope be tester in this group and this will have nrg-500 weapons items drugs cars drugs
Gang's

Thank you [Wswd11] for applying for Gang's. Before we can Deny you, you must pass our test which will show your driving, shooting and knowledge of rules. You will be tested by one of our testers(but now only tester).
You must score at least 3/5 in your test in order to passed Keep in mind that in Rules you must score 4.5/5.

You may get tested by following Testers:
Owners
- PjokerOrange ♛
Tester$
Mahmoud012345678
WarrioR_Man.
If you see the above testers in game, ask them to test you. You need to get tested within 5 days otherwise you will auto-denied .
Good luck!

Guysss What is this a Fuckkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop Steal my Group Template
or I will Report !

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » September 21, 2020, 8:29 pm
tipgodnever wrote :
Orange1234 wrote :
wswd22 wrote :

Reason: Hello There, i applying here because i want take a lock in this faction because i see this group is good and have members good and staff good and testers good i hope be tester in this group and this will have nrg-500 weapons items drugs cars drugs
Gang's

Thank you [Wswd11] for applying for Gang's. Before we can Deny you, you must pass our test which will show your driving, shooting and knowledge of rules. You will be tested by one of our testers(but now only tester).
You must score at least 3/5 in your test in order to passed Keep in mind that in Rules you must score 4.5/5.

You may get tested by following Testers:
Owners
- PjokerOrange ♛
Tester$
Mahmoud012345678
WarrioR_Man.
If you see the above testers in game, ask them to test you. You need to get tested within 5 days otherwise you will auto-denied .
Good luck!

Guysss What is this a Fuckkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop Steal my Group Template
or I will Report !

Done Bro

warrior_man.

WarrioR_Man.

by warrior_man. » September 21, 2020, 9:06 pm
wswd22 wrote :

Gang's

Hey, Thank you for sending an application to us (Gang's). We appreciate your choice. Before we can accept/deny your application. You must get tested in-game. Your in-game test will contain some knowledge about gang's rules, Driving, Shooting & Tactical skills. Your overall score must be equal or above to 3 or else your application will be auto-denied. Also keep in mind, If you score less than 4/5 in rules part your application will be automatically denied.
You can request any of the following Testers to take your in-game test. Keep in mind, Spamming their PM(s) will lead to Auto - denial to your application.
Owners
PjokerOrange♚ ♚☣
-None
Staff Gang's
-None
-None
Members

-Wswd11

-Me_Omar

-Denkola

-None
-None
testers
Mahmoud123456789
Warrior_man.
Last edited by warrior_man. on September 22, 2020, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » September 21, 2020, 9:22 pm

vzsr..

@vzsr@

by vzsr.. » September 22, 2020, 11:23 am
Name: @vzsr@
Forum name: vzsr..
Score: 1 808
PlayTime:: 259h 57min
Reason: hello everyono i'm come the group today i want to be a good member in Gang's group i love member and onwer and tester in group i'm came friest make apply in new group It is a great a good system and has members friends Beautiful skills I am active thanks for my readying apply
Application : @vzsr@
Gang's

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » September 22, 2020, 12:34 pm
vzsr.. wrote :
Reason: hello everyono i'm come the group today i want to be a good member in Gang's group i love member and onwer and tester in group i'm came friest make apply in new group It is a great a good system and has members friends Beautiful skills I am active thanks for my readying apply
Gang's

Hey, Thank you for sending an application to us (Gang's). We appreciate your choice. Before we can accept/deny your application. You must get tested in-game auto-denied Your in-game test will contain some knowledge about Gang'srules, Driving, Shooting & Tactical skills. Your overall score must be equal or above to 3 or else your application will be Also keep in mind, If you score less than 4/5 in rules part your application will be automatically denied.
You can request any of the following Testers to take your in-game test. Keep in mind, Spamming their PM(s) will lead to Auto - denial to your application

Owners
-PjokerOrange♔

Tester ⚚

-Mahmoud012345678

SilentKiller

SilentKiller

by SilentKiller » September 22, 2020, 12:47 pm
Name: (Miars2)
Forum name: (Miars)
Score: (2374)
PlayTime:: (854h 54min )
Reason: Hey it's me Miars2 applying for Gang's Group. I want to join this group because all members are pro and this is new group which is amazing.I am hoping that this group has a nice base and nice cars.I am active as criminal.Hope l will get accepted.Thank you for reading

Gang's.
Last edited by SilentKiller on September 22, 2020, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fierce

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » September 22, 2020, 12:49 pm
Miars wrote :
Name: (Miars2)
Forum name: (Miars)
Score: (2374)
PlayTime:: (854h 54min )
Reason: Hey it's me Miars2 applying for Gang's Group. I want to join this group because all members are pro and this is new group which is amazing.I am hoping that this group has a nice base and nice cars.I am active as criminal.Hope l will get accepted.Thank you for reading.

Hey, Thank you for sending an application to us (Gang's). We appreciate your choice. Before we can accept/deny your application. You must get tested in-game auto-denied Your in-game test will contain some knowledge about Gang'srules, Driving, Shooting & Tactical skills. Your overall score must be equal or above to 3 or else your application will be Also keep in mind, If you score less than 4/5 in rules part your application will be automatically denied.
You can request any of the following Testers to take your in-game test. Keep in mind, Spamming their PM(s) will lead to Auto - denial to your application

Owners
-PjokerOrange♔

Tester ⚚

-Mahmoud012345678
Last edited by Fierce on September 22, 2020, 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]

Los Vagos Gang Banger

Fierce

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » September 22, 2020, 12:52 pm
Orange1234 wrote :
vzsr.. wrote :
Gang's

Owners
-PjokerOrange♔

Tester ⚚

[b][i][u]-Mahmoud012345678

Name Tester: Mahmoud012345678
Rules:4.5/5
Note: Applicant was asked 10 questions related to Gang's rules, he answred 9 out of 10.

Driving:3/5
Note: The applicant had to follow me and try to finish the road with the maximum possible health of the car. Applicant failed after 3 attempts

Overall:X/5
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur