Taxi Drivers - Offical Group!

Like to set up your own film-making group ? Want to join a car racing group ? Here you can find a collection of diffrent user-owned groups to join.
133 posts Page 12 of 14

Cena

Cena
Donator
Supporter

by Cena » January 24, 2017, 3:34 pm
Faizan.Ginger wrote:
[t][g]In-game Name(Chicken_Ginger)
[t][g]Reason: I want to be a taxi driver because i love the taxi group and i am exited about it and i earn lot of money from taxi driving and i love the hardworking of taxi drivers and now i can help players from a servent of taxi driver

POSITIVE
- Good attitude
- Ok test
- Good guy
-Good luck

Xele

Xele

by Xele » January 24, 2017, 4:11 pm
Positive
Good Attitude
Good Test
Active
Good Luck!!

Cena

Cena
Donator
Supporter

by Cena » January 24, 2017, 4:12 pm
[t][g]In-game Name:[/t][/g] Mr_Dhancha
[t][g]Reason:[/t][/g]I want to join this beautiful group taxi guys because I think that it's a help for people or it's to serve people who help taxi because everyone can't afford cars. I won't wrote too much, am coming to point, I am invited by Bloackmaster and I'm impressed by this group and bloackmaster's way to drive taxi. He gave me a training too to become a good taxi driver.
Thanks for spending your precious time for my application.
Taxidrivers4life

POSITIVE
- Good Attitude
- Ok Test
- Semi-Active
- Good guy

-Good Luck

Ginger

Ginger
Donator

by Ginger » January 24, 2017, 4:15 pm
[t][g]Reason:[/t][/g]I want to join this beautiful group taxi guys because I think that it's a help for people or it's to serve people who help taxi because everyone can't afford cars. I won't wrote too much, am coming to point, I am invited by Bloackmaster and I'm impressed by this group and bloackmaster's way to drive taxi. He gave me a training too to become a good taxi driver.
Taxidrivers4life
Good in Flying
Good Attitude
Good Marks
Positive

ImageImage

signature

Ginger

Ginger
Donator

by Ginger » January 24, 2017, 4:18 pm
Taxidrivers4life
Positve
Good in Flying
Good Attitude
Good Marks
Good Luck

ImageImage

signature

MrTrex21

MrTrex21

by MrTrex21 » January 24, 2017, 5:23 pm
Mr_Dhancha wrote :
Taxidrivers4life

Positive
Good Attitude
Normal Test
Semi-Active
MARK SO NOOOB

Babar

Babar

by Babar » January 24, 2017, 5:49 pm
[t][g]In-game Name[/t][/g] {Babar}
[t][g]Reason:[/t][/g]{Hey, I am Babar, My friends were talking about this group and the were saying it is an amazing group. So new I checked it, it is really amazing and Kinda interesting. So that's all why I am applying. I hope my Application goes well, Thank you for reading. }
Taxidrivers4life
Last edited by Babar on January 25, 2017, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloackmaster

Bloackmaster
Donator

by bloackmaster » January 24, 2017, 6:24 pm
babar wrote :
[t][g]In-game Name[/t][/g] {Babar}
[t][g]Reason:[/t][/g]{Hey, I am Babar, My friends were talking about this group and the were saying it is an amazing group. So new I checked it, it is really amazing and Kinda interesting. So that's all why I am applying. I hope my Application goes well, Thank you for reading. }

[t][g]Thank you for your application & interest in Taxi Guys
We will Accecpt/deny your applications for following the reasons
you will test on flying,driving and then know places.

You can get tested withing 5 days by one of the following Tester Taxi Guys :
- [Lsrcr]Yuvi

Incase you can find any Taxi Guys Tester ingame, you can also PM one of the Co-Leaders :
- XTCPekanbaru
- Mr.Nightmare

Incase too you can find any Leaders, you can also PM one of the Leaders:
- bloackmaster

Good Luck
Army4Ever!

Taxi4Life!

LightningMcQueen73

LightningMcQueen73

by LightningMcQueen73 » January 25, 2017, 2:15 am
[t][g]In-game Name[/t][/g] {LightningMcQueen73}
[t][g]Reason:[/t][/g]{I like to join to the Taxi drivers because this group is really making me good and i want to be taxi driver and taxi driver job is good and easy and i like to support taxi drivers. I read the taxi rules and i hope i get accepted, thanks for reading.
Taxi drivers4life
}
Last edited by LightningMcQueen73 on February 1, 2017, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloackmaster

Bloackmaster
Donator

by bloackmaster » January 25, 2017, 9:14 am
LightningMcQueen73 wrote :
[t][g]In-game Name[/t][/g] {LightningMcQueen73}
[t][g]Reason:[/t][/g]{I like to join to the Taxi drivers because this group is really making me good and i want to be taxi driver and taxi driver job is good and easy and i like to support taxi drivers. I read the taxi rules and i hope i get accepted, thanks for reading.
Taxi drivers4life}

[t][g]Thank you for your application & interest in Taxi Guys We will Accecpt/deny your applications for following the reasonsyou will test on flying,driving and then know places.You can get tested withing 5 days by one of the following Tester Taxi Guys :- [Lsrcr]YuviIncase you can find any Taxi Guys Tester ingame, you can also PM one of the Co-Leaders :- XTCPekanbaru- Mr.NightmareIncase too you can find any Leaders, you can also PM one of the Leaders:- bloackmasterGood Luck 
Army4Ever!

Taxi4Life!
133 posts Page 12 of 14
Return to “Unofficial Groups”