I need help regarding smth very imporant!

Need help with modding? Ask a Question here
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Crossbones

Bonez

by Crossbones » October 23, 2020, 7:01 pm
Yo,

I have installed Hitsound.cs (CLEO Mod) a mod which makes sound whenever you hit someone. I use it 2 know if I have shot the enemy with my weapons, or not.

Basically, for some unknown reasons, this MOD works fine 1 day, the other day it doesn't work anymore. I think this happens 2 me only.

I tried to install Hit Sound manually, by using smth called ALCI Saat which opens GTA SA Audios, and after following the instructions, I still didn't get the Hit Sound effect.

I also tried another mod, which was the Damage Informer.cs mod, but since I've installed it, my game kept on crashing for some reasons still unknown, so I had to delete the file to run GTA.

Lastly, I tried to install smth called ASI Loader to help me with the CLEO mods installed, but it fucked up my in-game FPS, so I had to delete that 1 too.

I also tried to install Blood mod, so I can know If I hit the enemy or not, it worked fine 2 me but it causes big lag.

With other words, how tf am I supposed to install HitSound when it doesn't work only to me for some WIERD reasons, and if there is any other mod similiar to these, can someone share please?

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » October 23, 2020, 9:38 pm
Lastly, I tried to install smth called ASI Loader to help me with the CLEO mods installed, but it fucked up my in-game FPS, so I had to delete that 1 too.

That doesn't happen... whatever it was, it wasn't Asi Loader. Maybe an .asi file, but not the loader itself.

I tried to install Hit Sound manually, by using smth called ALCI Saat which opens GTA SA Audios, and after following the instructions, I still didn't get the Hit Sound effect.

That won't do a fucking thing. ALCI Saat changes base files. Cleo files are an addition to the game, and so ALCI won't touch them.

Anyways, the issue with this is simple...

hitsound.cs is a poorly coded mess. I've used it myself, and had the same issue. I believe the problem is in it's detection of hits in general. I've also intentionally missed user with a gun as a joke, and somehow got a hit bell. So really, the issue is the mod, nothing on your end.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help”