Sounds

Need help with modding? Ask a Question here
3 posts Page 1 of 1

[Lsrcr]SkBoY

SkBoY
Donator

by [Lsrcr]SkBoY » April 23, 2017, 9:13 am
Can someone tell me how to install gun sound like i wanna change my sawnoff sounds but idk how to can someone show me in tutorial ?
Sup bitch!

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » April 24, 2017, 12:49 pm
[Lsrcr]SkBoY wrote :
Can someone tell me how to install gun sound like i wanna change my sawnoff sounds but idk how to can someone show me in tutorial ?

You can't install individual weapon sounds in normal way. You need to edit Genrl file with Genrl editer for that, It is kinda risky to do because it can make the whole weapon sounds bugged. Better to add a moded Genrl file or whole sound mod instead of editting Genrl file.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

[Lsrcr]SkBoY

SkBoY
Donator

by [Lsrcr]SkBoY » April 24, 2017, 7:32 pm
[Lsrcr]Jobin wrote :
[Lsrcr]SkBoY wrote :

You can't install individual weapon sounds in normal way. You need to edit Genrl file with Genrl editer for that, It is kinda risky to do because it can make the whole weapon sounds bugged. Better to add a moded Genrl file or whole sound mod instead of editting Genrl file.

Can you tell me how to?
Sup bitch!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help”