Interest Statement- proXD

Letters that were taken into consideration can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

8 posts Page 1 of 1

-proXD-

PROxd

by -proXD- » September 21, 2013, 9:41 am
In-Game Name: proXD

Roleplay Name: John Lewis

Score: 1652+

Proof of Hitman rank: http://s22.postimg.org/yt65thnxt/hitman.png

Roleplay age:21

Roleplay location: Idlewood

Why do you want to join the Pagati family?: Hello my name is John Lewis and I'm 21 years old. I was born in San Fierro, That area was full of criminals and they killed my parents when I was only 9 years old, But my brother survived, So we shifted to Los Santos. We grew up there, Trained there, Now 6 years passed, Soon, my brother got a job in the Police Department, He was going to the Head Quarters and then he died in an car accident. I know that he was killed by a mafia member, I know that mafia is hiding somewhere in a Farm or Some other place. I want you to support me and take revenge from those guys.
Last edited by -proXD- on September 21, 2013, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Draco

Draco
Retired Administrator

by Draco » September 21, 2013, 9:42 am
Thank you for registering your interest within La Famiglia Assassini Pagati!

You will have to meet one of our Underboss(es) within 5 days of posting your statement for a appointment. Our current Underboss(es) are:

- [Lsrcr]W4rning - Can Innokenti
- [Lsrcr]Nitin - Ricardo Williams

You may also meet with the "other list" Underbosses, you can see who they are
by clicking here or you can even meet The Don [Lsrcr]Joe (Joe Papa), the Consigliere(s) [Lsrcr]King (Roger Papa) and/or [Lsrcr]Buba - Reis Yahya for a appointment.

If you do not get your appointment within 5 days of posting your statement, you will be ignored and not allowed to post another statement for 2 weeks.

During the appointment, you will have a quick chat with whatever Underboss+ and then get straight to the quiz, to test your knowledge on the Pagati rules. If you pass the quiz, you will be allowed to go on a task with that Underboss+. At the end of the task, that Underboss+ you went on the task with will then post your general task results and quiz results. If you do good or bad in the results, in no means does this mean anything, the results posted only are our first impression.

You will have many other appointments and tasks during the next few days after the very first appointment/task with the same Underboss+ so they can see how good or bad you really are. It could take 2 days, it could take 2 weeks - before we can judge how good/bad your skills are as it different with each person looking to join.

Current members of Pagati will post their personal opinions here in your statement thread of what they think of you and if they believe you have the right skills that Pagati is looking for. After a few days or weeks of going through a good selection of appointments and tasks, the Don and/or the Consigliere will take in opinions that the members have posted, and the final verdict of the Underboss+ you have been doing tasks with and then they will have the final decision to accept or deny you into the family.

Good luck!
Administrator | Retired Don of La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

Draco

Draco
Retired Administrator

by Draco » September 21, 2013, 1:38 pm
Thank you for your statement again and we've had a appointment and you passed the Pagati quiz, here are the results -

General FAQ quiz - 5/5
Pagati Members FAQ quiz - 5/5

Therefore we proceeded and you came on a task with me, this is my first impression:

Roleplay: 3.5/5
Shooting: 3.6/5
Driving: 4/5

As stated at the start, this means nothing and we are going to keep having appointments and tasks with you over the next few days or so - it is different with everyone. You stick with me during this period for more tasks and not another Underboss+. As stated before, The Don or Consigliere will have the final say if you are allowed into Pagati or not after they read my final verdict and opinions from the members.

Draco

Draco
Retired Administrator

by Draco » September 21, 2013, 3:03 pm
It has been 1 day since we had our first appointment/task and we've had many more since then and my final opinion/verdict is this:

You got the skills that is necessary for the Family. I have faith in you, You help me a-lot and you did some simple tasks for me.
Well, Your first task was to swim from a long distance to Santa Maria Beach, We dropped you to a unknown sea and said "We'll see you later, Maybe". and after a few days, You came back to the HeadQuarter and said me "What's next", That shows that how much interested you are to join the family. Your next task was to walk ((alt+w)) from Santa Maria beach to a long distance, You did that very well, Without asking for a single drop of water, Just after it, I said you to go home and come next day, And then I said you to take a hit and bring me the cash. You did that very well without getting caught by the Cops. I'm really impressed from you. I think there is something special in you and that you should really get a chance for being in the family.

Thanks for your time and good luck with the final decision from The Don or Consigliere.

BossK

BossK

by BossK » September 21, 2013, 4:15 pm
Not the skills we are currently looking for. I don't think he will be able to complete the orders given to him. Not recommended.
(( Bad role-play. ))

Regards,
Vincent Gunter
OG in the bitch.

Blind

BLINd

by Blind » September 22, 2013, 6:58 pm
I think you need to be given the chance to proove to us how good you are. You have my recommendation... DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME.

Buba

Buba
Pagati Acting Consigliere

by Buba » September 24, 2013, 8:27 pm
Mr.John Lewis I will have to let you know that I will bring back to you with a decision in some time. The family members may share their opinion about you till then.
Pagati Acting Consigliere from 27th of August 2013 till 27th of November 2013.

Buba

Buba
Pagati Acting Consigliere

by Buba » September 26, 2013, 2:58 pm
You are up to Pagati standards in mine and The Don's eyes and you have a good set of skills. I have just had an appointment with The Don and I'm happy to announce you are getting a shot. Welcome to the family John Lewis.

(( Gonna give you a shot don't dissapoint me. ))
Pagati Acting Consigliere from 27th of August 2013 till 27th of November 2013.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Draft box”