Statement letter - Joe Hart

Letters that were taken into consideration can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

18 posts Page 2 of 2

Shepherd_Dog

Shepherd_Dog

by Shepherd_Dog » October 23, 2015, 1:15 pm
It has been 19 days since we had our very first appointment/task and we've had much more since here are my final Opinion:

- In the first task he had to swim a long way located, Blueberry Acres nearby bridge. He crossed the lake perfectly.

- In the second task, He had to run on the Garver bridge located in San Fierro and after crossing the closest line, He had to jump from the far distance in the ocean. It is due to show its interest and loyalty that what he can do for the family.

- The last, He had to steal the cash from pizza shopkeeper located at Idlewood, Well Stacked Pizza Co. with stealing its scooter bike. He brought the scooter even he handled the security guards somehow.
Spoiler: show

This person has enough experience and qualified. He completed the tasks without any questions, We need this guy at any cost!

I haven't any kind of doubt with my personal opinion. Image

Thanks for your time and good luck with the final decision from The Don or Consigliere.

Cyborg.

Cyborg

by Cyborg. » October 29, 2015, 7:57 pm
I don't see this man around the town, he might be some under cover cop and he tries to trick us and join the family.

Kind Regards,
John Cyborg
S.A. Army 1st Lieutenant / Training Officer / Event Officer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Former Underboss / Supporting Caporegime

Elite

EliTe
Pagati Underboss

by Elite » October 29, 2015, 8:32 pm
We dont seek for people who want to join to prove something, We seek people who can actually do something for pagati with loyality.

Unrecommended.

Aamir

Aamir

by Aamir » November 2, 2015, 5:36 pm
I never saw him in town and don't know if he can help us in our work
Or may be he would be working with LS-PD

Not recommended
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○
    Aamir Vakeel
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○

Thanks to Likewise for such a beautiful signature.
signature

ImageImage

☆ | Proud Muslim | Proud Pakistani |☆

ContractKillerX

Contract

by ContractKillerX » November 2, 2015, 11:36 pm
Well guys I'm sorry but I'm losing wood here, This application has been going on for more then a month and while most of you will probably choose to deny and chuck it up to "family is exclusive" crap the simple fact is that the family is not active. I applied to pg with high hopes of solving several issues with the family because it has a huge potential that not even 10% of it is in effect.

I'm writing this knowing that it'll probably lead for a blacklisting but with my loyalty to the family I'm ready to take the hit and speak freely in hopes that after I'm blacklisted these problems will indeed be fixed. (Not even mentioning the lack of activity by members of the Pagati)

Your first problem is probably lack of loyalty TO THE FAMILY. Everyone can see that the family is limping and grasping for straws but again you'll probably deny. If necessary, switch the don without his permission to an active one, and once he is inactive, switch him too, without the bullshit ceremonies. The strength of Pagati is measured by the will of its don.

Another problem is the "family is exclusive..." thats not true, not even mildly. getting accepted is a matter of beating tasks like swimming through a river, let me remind you, this is SAMP
(if holding down W is what gets me into this family then...ok), then all I had to do is jump off a bridge...seriously guys. Although I understand and accept that this family is about roleplay, at least your tests should involve skills like:

kidnap a cop? that takes a bit of skill in lsrcr
complete a hit on a target within time limit?
race a family member?

These are 3 examples that I just came up with and you couldn't? If these were your tests for applicants, you would get the right to call the family "exclusive".

Another problem is your staff, the underboss that was assigned for me was and still is terrible, his english is so remarkably bad that I was forced to ask him often to rephrase his sentences so that I'll understand him. He really lowered my motivation to join Pagati because he is a representative of the family. In addition, when I was tested for knowledge of Pagati rules, he asked irrelevant questions, too many of them. He does not fit for this job, at all.

..Which brings me to my final point (I think), that is your amazing indifference. The rules&all the stuff applicants need to read before applying is written in bad english and non of you decided to fix it or at least stand up and say something.

I simply think Pagati has not been criticized for a long time and to get back in shape and become the powerful family you can be you need that very critical thinking.
I'm really hoping to see the family at its peak and in power. Dont hate me for saying this. It's my sincerest opinion and my attempt to help. Being Pagati should be something you can brag about, It's not at the moment.

Yours truly,
[Lsrcr]Contract

Edit: forgot another thing about the way Pagati members vote. Most of them have ZERO opinion on applicants and they vote according to other members votes, if you dont believe me or still stuck in denial check my very application (even the reasons are basically a copy of themselves with a slight change), check many more applicant too, sensing a pattern?

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

by *Sunday* » November 5, 2015, 11:43 pm
Contact me in game, we'll talk.
| S.A. Army Master Sergeant | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Former Pagati Consigliere |

ContractKillerX

Contract

by ContractKillerX » November 6, 2015, 11:54 am
Will do.

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

by *Sunday* » November 6, 2015, 7:42 pm
Welcome.
| S.A. Army Master Sergeant | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Former Pagati Consigliere |

18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Draft box”