Statement Letter - Jace Nico

Letters that were taken into consideration can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

9 posts Page 1 of 1

Nico.

Nico
Donator

by Nico. » November 4, 2015, 4:15 am
Dillimore
Los Santos,

BIOGRAPHY: Hello, I'm Jace Nico from Dillimore. i've Two Bothers only. But, they didn't talk to me because they feel that i'm nothing i can't do anything. So i don't care about them. My Parents don't love me. so i need to leave this House so i started to work in shops like 24/7 but, its not Suites on me. so, i've make mind to join any hitman group. so once upon a time a Member come in my shop with his Friend and talk about hitman Group and they take a the name of Pagati. So, i got shocked that the Pagati is Professional Group, and they are fulfill from Great members. So, i've made a Plan to join it and need to be a Member of it and i'll be soon.
i'm very-very thankful to Mohammad Pagati, because he gives me the Permission to Drop my Letter inside Pagati's Mailbox.

4 November 2015
Jace Nico

Shepherd_Dog

Shepherd_Dog

by Shepherd_Dog » November 4, 2015, 4:43 am
Thank you for dropping your message in the mailbox!

We will send you our Caporegimes within 5 days to continue your activities with the family. Please be aware that if you do not get your appointment within 5 days there would be none interest for you and you will have unsuccessful attempt joining us.

Good luck!

Shepherd_Dog

Shepherd_Dog

by Shepherd_Dog » November 7, 2015, 3:26 pm
Thank you for dropping your statement letter, We had an appointment and you've succeeded few official quizzes. Here are the results,

- General Frequently Asked Question(s): ⌠4.5/5⌡
Answered four out of five questions.
- Members Frequently Asked Question(s): ⌠4/5⌡
He answered three out of five questions.

We proceeded and you participated a task with me, Here are the results,

- Roleplay: ⌠4/5⌡
We faced massive timeouts but at least we completed this part,
In the first he had to drive me as a taxi driver by roleplaying the each part and In the second his task was to rob the shop as being the robber and I was the shopkeeping with focusing on its efforts, He was normally fine with the both parts.

- Shooting: ⌠3.8/5⌡
The applicant tested with the some roleplay'ish weapons with non-roleplay'ish weapons too, He was normally good with both of them.
- Driving: ⌠4/5⌡
The driving was extremely good, He tested few useful routes and finished with 406.0 health.

As stated at the start, this means nothing and we are going to keep having appointments and tasks with you over the next few days or so - it is different with everyone. You stick with me during this period for more tasks and not another Underboss+. As stated before, The Don and/or the Consigliere will post their final decision if you are allowed into Pagati or not after they read my final verdict/opinion and opinions from the members.

The last part remains which is Roleplaying, The applicant had massive time outs in the last task, therefore, I decided to take the last part later.
The test has been completed, Members may start sharing their opinions slowly.

Immortal

Immortal
Senior Administrator

by Immortal » November 8, 2015, 12:30 pm
This guy is trustworthy. RECOMMENDED

Regards,
Luka Belić

Elite

EliTe
Pagati Underboss

by Elite » November 8, 2015, 1:46 pm
I think he'll be a great addition to the Family.

Recommended.

Shepherd_Dog

Shepherd_Dog

by Shepherd_Dog » November 9, 2015, 1:37 pm
It has been 2 days since we had our very first appointment/task and we've had much more since here are my final Opinion:

The first task was about stealing FBI rancher car from Pershing square in front of the court and driving back to the family's courtyard. He was too sharp while stealing the FBI rancher and drove silently to the base.

In the second task was swimming into the lake and with crossing it perfectly, He had smooth swimming and crossed it almost.

In the third he had to kill more than 5 police officers at the checkpost, Los Santos International's building by camping plus scoping with the sniper rifle/M4A1. He killed more than I expected.
Spoiler: show

The person is skilled, brave and the beast I have no doubt about his activity. He can help us in future!

He can work for us in any situation cause' he already done several dirty jobs successfully. Image

Thanks for your time and good luck with the final decision from The Don or Consigliere.

Cyborg.

Cyborg

by Cyborg. » November 9, 2015, 3:34 pm
He has that cheerful spirit and the passion of this family, i have some hopes for him, I would recommend him.

Kind Regards,

Mahmoud Sallam, The Caporegime.
S.A. Army 1st Lieutenant / Training Officer / Event Officer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Former Underboss / Supporting Caporegime

Nilikos

NiLiKoS
Donator

by Nilikos » November 9, 2015, 4:12 pm
Seems like he's able to do the dirty jobs we gave him.

I would recommand this man.

Signed,
Niels Smit
Army Corporal
Past experience:
Army Master Sergeant
S.W.A.T Warrant Officer I
Pagati Consigliere
Maltesini acting father
Faroka leader
Clowns leader
VLA Mano Derecha
Gambino Caporegime
The bikers

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

by *Sunday* » November 9, 2015, 6:05 pm
Welcome.
| S.A. Army Master Sergeant | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Former Pagati Consigliere |

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Draft box”