Statement Letter - André Trindade

Letters that were taken into consideration can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Lebot

Lebot

by Lebot » November 7, 2015, 11:30 am
Ganton,
Los Santos

BIOGRAPHY:
I was born in Las Venturas and with 3 years old my mother died, after that, my father joined to S.A. Army and we were forced to move to Los Santos.
Arriving in Los Santos, we moved to Ganton, until I was 22 years I did not do anything important , I went to school and I when I reached 18 years old I started working in a convenience store, but at age 22, I met some people who was part of a gang, in the end, I ended up learning the handling with guns and knives , becoming a professional assassin.
In the meantime, my father became captain of the S.A. Army , and an operation he ended up wounding the son of Don Gambino , after that, they forged letters showing that my father was a traitor , saying he smuggled weapons to gangs.
I swore to my father who would find the people who did this to him and would kill them , but for that, I need to do with people who know how to handle this kind of situation .
After that , I was reminded of an acquaintance who was part of a family called Pagati, named Muhammad Hadi , I sought him and he told me to leave a letter in the mailbox, I'll show with all my strength I am loyal and will do whatever it takes to be part of this family.

07, November 2015
André Trindade
Proud Army Member [Corporal] ★

۞۞ La Famiglia Assassini Pagati - Caporegime ۞۞

Spoiler: show
★ San Fierro Cruisers - Rookie ★
★ The Gang of LSRCR Streets - Recruit ★

signature

Shepherd_Dog

Shepherd_Dog

by Shepherd_Dog » November 7, 2015, 11:48 am
Thank you for dropping your message in the mailbox!

It is about two days ago we met and discussed for the explanation. He almost did some dirty work, Transporting illegal weaponry machines from the private ammunition at least I am impressed meeting this guy.
I will send you one of our Caporegimes within 5 days to continue your activities with the family. Please be aware that if you do not get your appointment within 5 days there would be none interest for you and you will have unsuccessful attempt joining us.

Good luck!

Shepherd_Dog

Shepherd_Dog

by Shepherd_Dog » November 7, 2015, 3:22 pm
Thank you for dropping your statement letter, We had an appointment and you've succeeded few official quizzes. Here are the results,

- General Frequently Asked Question(s): ⌠5/5⌡
He answered all questions correctly.
- Members Frequently Asked Question(s): ⌠4.5/5⌡
Answered four out of 5 question.

We proceeded and you participated a task with me, Here are the results,

- Driving: ⌠4.5/5⌡
He tested few difficult routes and finished with 954.0 health
- Shooting: ⌠4/5⌡
Some of the weapons tested as roleplay'ish, He was perfect at all.
- Roleplay: ⌠4/5⌡
He had to rob a shop, @Market, Cluckin bell. He kept roleplaying every part.

As stated at the start, this means nothing and we are going to keep having appointments and tasks with you over the next few days or so - it is different with everyone. You stick with me during this period for more tasks and not another Underboss+. As stated before, The Don and/or the Consigliere will post their final decision if you are allowed into Pagati or not after they read my final verdict/opinion and opinions from the members.

Immortal

Immortal
Senior Administrator

by Immortal » November 8, 2015, 12:27 pm
He seems loyal. RECOMMENDED

Regards,
Luka Belić

Elite

EliTe
Pagati Underboss

by Elite » November 8, 2015, 1:48 pm
I have a good feeling about you.

Recommended.

Cyborg.

Cyborg

by Cyborg. » November 9, 2015, 6:06 pm
I had a talk with gentleman before, he's someone to trust and to count on, i believe he deserves a chance here., I would recommend him
Best Regards,
The Caporegime
Mahmoud Sallam.
S.A. Army 1st Lieutenant / Training Officer / Event Officer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Former Underboss / Supporting Caporegime

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

by *Sunday* » November 11, 2015, 12:17 am
Welcome.
| S.A. Army Master Sergeant | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Former Pagati Consigliere |

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Draft box”