Statement Letter - Daniel Sousa

Letters that were taken into consideration can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

7 posts Page 1 of 1

itsDanny

Danny
Developer

by itsDanny » November 8, 2015, 2:18 pm
73 Glendvale Farm
Los Santos

BIOGRAPHY:
It was the 18th September 1974, I was home alone, my wife had gone out on a business meeting, well that's what she told me. It was 3 weeks since I last saw her, she rang a couple of days before that but I sure did miss the being with my wife. It was around midnight, I was fast asleep, I was awoken by the sound of the telephone ringing. It was unusual, no one ever rings me especially at midnight. I picked up the phone, I heard a deep voice saying, 'Your wife is with me now, if you want her come find me in Las Venturas'. I could not believe what I had heard, as I put the phone down tears ran down my face. I got dressed, grabbed my keys and ran outside. I got in my car and drove off, I never returned home for 5 months. I spent a couple of days looking for my wife but she was no where to be seen.

I was extremely angry and upset. After driving around for 3 days with no sleep I decided to pull over to get some rest. I drove past an awkward looking building, I stopped and parked outside. I walked in, and I was stopped by a strong looking man holding a gun. He asked me what I wanted, I said I was lost and I was in distress. I was blindfolded and taken away into a room where I was surrounded by three men sitting on a table opposite what seems to be a man I had recognised before. He questioned me as to what I was doing in the area, I told him what had happened to me recently. He said three words to me, 'I can help'. We spoke for a while and he asked me if I wanted to become a part of his 'family'. I agreed and he made me carry out some dirty jobs including robbing the bank, kidnapping the mayor of Los Santos, stealing top secret files from the army base and even stealing a hydra from area 69. We built a good friendship together, but after three months we fell into an argument. He tortured me but I was lucky enough to escape, I have been in hiding for twenty years. His name was John Salvor.

Ever since the day I ran away, him and his group have been trying to find and kill me. Two days ago, I thought to myself how much of a better life I could live if I wasn't stuck inside a basement hiding for years. Enough was enough, and I left my house in search for a glorious and a better life. I explored the area, it had changed drastically from last time I remember. I walked past a tall building surrounded by electric fences and two guards standing at the gate.

I walked up to one of them, and he told me to follow him inside. I was confused, I didn't even know him and he wants me to follow him around. I continued and I was taken into an office. A man was sitting on a chair, surrounded by three men dressed in black each holding a sniper in their hand. He told me to take a seat. We conversed for around five minutes and he told me his name. He's called Muhammd Hadi. He handed me a card, and told me to read it. I read it and it gave me instructions to leave a letter in the mailbox, I was curious and I sure wanted to become part of a secure and strong family again.

And now, here I am. I can do many dirty jobs and I sure do know how to handle a gun.

8 November 2015
Daniel Sousa

Shepherd_Dog

Shepherd_Dog

by Shepherd_Dog » November 8, 2015, 2:55 pm
Thank you for dropping your message in the mailbox!

I'll will send you one of our Caporegimes within 5 days to continue your activities with the family. Please be aware that if you do not get your appointment within 5 days there would be none interest for you and you will have unsuccessful attempt joining us.

Good luck!

Shepherd_Dog

Shepherd_Dog

by Shepherd_Dog » November 8, 2015, 3:39 pm
Thank you for dropping your statement letter, We had an appointment and you've succeeded few official quizzes. Here are the results,

- General Frequently Asked Question(s): ⌠5/5⌡
Answered all questions
- Members Frequently Asked Question(s): ⌠5/5⌡
Answered all correct.

We proceeded and you participated a task with me, Here are the results,

- Roleplay: ⌠4/5⌡
The roleplay part was taken as visiting the market a short street and had to steal the truck by unlocking its door with the rod, almost roleplay'ish.
- Shooting: ⌠4/5⌡
The shooting part was taken with some of useful weapons and he was probably good with all of them.
- Driving: ⌠3.8/5⌡
He had to follow me having close distance with also filling up the routes too. He completed the routes but got lose-health, Finished with 445.0 health.

As stated at the start, this means nothing and we are going to keep having appointments and tasks with you over the next few days or so - it is different with everyone. You stick with me during this period for more tasks and not another Underboss+. As stated before, The Don and/or the Consigliere will post their final decision if you are allowed into Pagati or not after they read my final verdict/opinion and opinions from the members.

Immortal

Immortal
Senior Administrator

by Immortal » November 9, 2015, 8:10 pm
I trust him. RECOMMENDED

Regards,
Luka Belić

Elite

EliTe
Pagati Underboss

by Elite » November 9, 2015, 8:18 pm
Recommended,

You have a good name around the streets. We need those kind of people.

Nilikos

NiLiKoS
Donator

by Nilikos » November 10, 2015, 8:51 am
I spent some time with this young man and i came to the conclussion that he's more than ready to work for the family.

Highly Recommanded
Army Corporal
Spoiler: show
Past experience:
Army Master Sergeant
S.W.A.T Warrant Officer I
Pagati Consigliere
Maltesini acting father
Faroka leader
Clowns leader
VLA Mano Derecha
Gambino Caporegime
The bikers

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

by *Sunday* » November 11, 2015, 12:16 am
Welcome.
| S.A. Army Master Sergeant | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Former Pagati Consigliere |

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Draft box”