Application Of Interest - Vincenzo D'Aquila

Letters that were taken into consideration can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Cheese

Cheez
Retired Administrator

by Cheese » December 28, 2016, 11:58 am
* Vincenzo D'Aquila picks up a paper and a pen from the table in front of him as he starts writing.

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati
1 Blueberry Ave.
Blueberry
Los Santos
LS52 3BZ

Greetings,

To whom it may concern, I write this letter to express my interest in joining La Famiglia Assassini Pagati. I have heard rumors about what you are and what you do. My name is Vinny D'Aquila, and I am currently on the run from Las Venturas gambling lords for reasons best disclosed in person. With these circumstances in mind, I am afraid I do not have a return address to provide, but instead I will be expecting a call to the phone number provided below. As it stands, I am in dire need of protection—something that your family has in great supply. In return, I can offer my skills—particularly in the medical field—and my guaranteed loyalty which I am eager to prove. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Vincenzo "Vinny" D'Aquila

Vincenzo D'Aquila
(323-248-8049)

* Vincenzo D'Aquila places his pen on back on the table after writing as he folds the letter.
* Vincenzo D'Aquila picks up an envelope from the table as he puts the letter inside it.
* Vincenzo D'Aquila picks up a gluestick from the table as he seals the mouth of the envelope and places a stamp on the other side.
[b][i][color=#8000BF]* Vincenzo D'Aquila places the gluestick back on the table as he gets up and starts walking towards a post box.

* Vincenzo D'Aquila drops the letter inside the postbox.

Don_maltez

Maltez

by Don_maltez » December 28, 2016, 9:10 pm
Thank you for writing to us, we have sorted your application for private hire out and have decided that it has been processed !

Please give us some time to get back to you and we'll discuss further!

Regards,
The Pagati Family.
ImageThe Ascended Crimelord || The Maltesini Creator Est.:2012 Link || Community Supporter || Former Leone Consiglieri || 100% Criminal || "WorldWide Domination Center" Creator
Best Dildo Fighter Since '12|| Tagged Member

Darth Sith Lord Maltez

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » January 8, 2017, 4:25 pm
*Amal Sharma extends his left hand as he picks up the letter.
*Amal Sharma extends his right hand as he opens the drawer of his desk.
*There is a letter tray inside.*
*Amal Sharma places the letter inside the letter tray as he closes the drawer.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Draft box”