Application Of Interest: Joe Pesci

Letters that were taken into consideration can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Drin

Drin

by Drin » January 17, 2017, 11:35 pm
*Joe Pesci opens the drawer and takes out an envelope and an A4 paper*
*Joe Pesci picks up a pen from his desk and starts writing on the paper*

Letter Head:
Subject: Application Of Intrest - Joe Pesci

Address:
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati
1 Blueberry Ave.
Blueberry
Los Santos
LS52 3BZ

Letter Body:
Hello there, my name is Joe. I'm the son of Mario and Laura Pesci. I was born in 1993 in Sicily, Italy. My father used to work for Luigi Alagatte, whom was a really whealthy and owned half of Siclily. When I was 6 years old, in 1999 my father decided it was the time to move in Brooklyn, New York, where most of the sicily was there. I started school there and I learned English really quick. In 2003, right accross the street some italians opened a restaurant, they had nice shiny cars, really expensive clothes and they had lots of women who went crazy after them. At that time my father warned me to stay away from that place because they were gangster. Everyday when I came home from school I used to watch them from the window of our apartment. Everyone respected them, anyone who caused trouble for them would dissapeared in matter of days. After I became 14 years old, I started skipping school and went at the restaurant, hence I was italian too, they took me as their errand boy. I used to wash their cars, deliver food, clean their weapons etc. After my father found out, in 2009, he sent me at a curch school in San Fierro. I was 17 at the time when I started my own crew with some school fellas. We started robbing various shops and with the money, we bought cigarettes from local mobs and sold them in our school, to be honest we made some money. After I collected around $70,000, I came to Los Santos and I bought a small apartment and a car so I could start my new life. In February 2010 I started working for a local weapon dealer and after 8 months working for him, I got arrested and I've been serving my sentence untill December, 2016. When I got out of jail, I managed to find a job at Burger King, during the time I was working there I saw some people with nice cars, nice clothes dropping by from time to time. After asking my co-workers, I found out that they were men of La Famiglia Assassini Pagati. Since then I started showing interest for you. As you can guess, I got some experience with weapons and drugs and I desperately need a better job, If you read this I'd appreciate of you taking into consideration taking me in!
Thank you in advance.
Signed,
J.Pesci

Return Address:
Joe Pesci: 377-45-878-837
17 PEP's Appartment Complex
Downtown
Los Santos
LS17 2BZ

*Joe Pesci puts the letter into the envelope*
*Joe Pesci closes the envelope and gets out of his aparment*
*Joe Pesci goes downstairs in the lobby and gives the envelope to the Complex's mailman*

Spoiler: show

Don_maltez

Maltez

by Don_maltez » January 18, 2017, 1:21 am
*Argie Pelis Receives a Phone Call, He's located in a Cafe somewhere at Idlewood.
*Picks up the Phone

Mr. Pelis: Yeah?
Caporegime: It's me. I got some Letters, there 's one really interesting.
Mr.Pelis: Ain't anybody at the Office?
Caporegime: No, I am alone
Mr. Pelis: Fine, You know where to Find me then!

*Argie Hanged up the Phone and he continued drinking his coffee at his Favorite cafe. Few Minutes later his trusted caporegime came in and sat next to him. He Turned gently his head over Mr. Pelis and whispered:
Caporegime: That's for you.

*The Capo passed very secretly through his Coat, a small orange envelope to Mr. Pelis, He had previously enclosed all of the important papers that Mr. Pelis requested Previously, and then Argie received it.
*Argie nods once, and then the Caporegime took a quick glance around the cafe, and left with his Hat on.
*Argie opened up the Envelope, he found a letter,his favorite Newspaper and a packet of Cuban Cigars. He put away his Newspaper and the Packet, and opened up Letter's envolope to read the Curious Letter.

*After reading the Letter, he turned back the sheet of paper and wrote Down a Reply with his Own Pen that had on his Coat.

Joe Pesci: 377-45-878-837
17 PEP's Appartment Complex
Downtown
Los Santos
LS17 2BZ

Thank you for writing to us, we have sorted your application of interest out and have decided that it has been processed!

Please give us some time to get back to you and we'll discuss further!

Regards,

Blueberry
Los Santos
LS52 3BZ

*Mr. Pelis folded the Letter and put it into his Coat while leaving the Cafe. Then He went to the Post-Office to Mail it.
*Letter Send.
ImageThe Ascended Crimelord || The Maltesini Creator Est.:2012 Link || Community Supporter || Former Leone Consiglieri || 100% Criminal || "WorldWide Domination Center" Creator
Best Dildo Fighter Since '12|| Tagged Member

Darth Sith Lord Maltez

Don_maltez

Maltez

by Don_maltez » January 23, 2017, 5:24 am
((/lock))
ImageThe Ascended Crimelord || The Maltesini Creator Est.:2012 Link || Community Supporter || Former Leone Consiglieri || 100% Criminal || "WorldWide Domination Center" Creator
Best Dildo Fighter Since '12|| Tagged Member

Darth Sith Lord Maltez

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » January 26, 2017, 5:47 pm
*Amal Sharma extends his left hand as he picks up the letter.
*Amal Sharma extends his right hand as he opens the drawer of his desk.
*There is a letter tray inside.*
*Amal Sharma places the letter inside the letter tray as he closes the drawer.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Draft box”