Yuvraj_Cappola - Interest Statements

Letters that were crushed and thrown into the dust bin can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

Post by Yuvi » December 18, 2013, 8:38 pm
In-Game Name: Yuvraj_Cappola

Roleplay Name: Jacki Cappola

Score: +1800

Proof of Hitman rank: Image

Roleplay age: 29

Roleplay location: San Feirro , DownTown.

Why do you want to join the Pagati family?:

I was born in SF , I'm 29 years old , my name is Jacki my friends call me Mr.J . My job is : Drugs dealer . On day of a normal days I was in Las venturas trying to make a deal to sell drugs , I got phone from unknown number , I though it's some guy want make deal with me about drugs , But the surprise was when I heard the voice of my family scream : leave us alone , Jacki help us please , we got kidnapped . then the unknown guy Switched off the phone . I was afraid that guy will harm my family . I went fast to San feirro to my home , I searched in all home parts but I didn't find any one from my family . then , I got another call , I answered , it's was that guy again he ransom demand 10.000.000$ to leave my family alone , I wasn't have that's amount of money , but it's my family so I said I have money , I asked about the meeting place , he said come toSan feirro-Las venturas bridge , it's wasn't far . I went there , Suddenly 2 guys wearing masks jumped in front of my car , one of them aimming on my head , and the another cuffing me after pushed me out of my car . they bring me to the edge of the bridge near my family , suddenly I saw the boss face , it's was some one who broke a drugs deal and I shooted him(then he sleeped 3 days in hospital) so he was want revenge . he asked me for money I answered him with look anger of what he did and said : I don't have money . then he told me , say "Bye Bye to your family" , I just said "Welcome my family" , suddenly the boss pushs my childrens to the bottom of the bridge , they died . the boss said "tell me where is the money or your wife will die , like your childrens " I tried to uncuff my self but all attempts got failed . he Note it . so he pushed my wife like my childrens . I was feel Like I'll die , it's the end of my world . but suddenly part of my hope cames , 4 cars of cops came , but the mafia left me cuffed and ran away to their cars , they escaped from cops . I got help from cops , they wasn't know that I'm a big drugs dealer . so they helped me . then the cops called ambulance to take my family . I just went to my home alone . I tried to get the location where the guy who killed my family live , to kill him . I stopped selling drugs for 3 days , I was busy to find the location of the mafia. finally I got it . they was live in Los Santos-Ganton. I went there but there was alot of his mafia members , so I didn't hit them ,I was knew that if I did it I'll die. so I created mafia and started to search for strong members . my mafia became famous with the time. I got alot members . then I decided to Create Meeting . in the meeting I told all my mafia members to get weapons , and be ready to hit another mafia . they did all what i said . we went to that mafia to hit it . I got snipers on roofs , boombers and some terrorists . I entered their HQ with part of my mafia , we killed the guards on the doors . suddenly we entered the boss office , he was alone , I shooted him 4 shoots , 3 for my 3 childrens , 1 shoot for my wife . my terrorits team put mines in all the place . my snipers team killed all enemies members . I got the Button to bombing all the mines that's terrorits have set . then I ordered all my mafia members to leave the area . they did it , me too . I just pressed the button and all the area have the last thing , it's was "Fire" . I was very happy to kill him , but I'm sad because he killed my family . I went back to my job "Drugs Dealer" . I closed my mafia. because Some of the members married , and some just left the mafia For private reasons . then I realized that I need to get in new mafia , to help them and help my self . I found The Pagati Familiga , great great family , Pagati members help each . so I need to get interview , to be in The Pagati familiga , Bit just to help them and help my self , it's all I want feel that I have family , Because I'm missing my family alot.

Reason Changed (1 Time) .

Note : Faroka os closed now , so don't denied this app cuz I'm in other family . IT'S CLOSED!

Regards,
Jacki.
Last edited by Yuvi on December 18, 2013, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darylkelly96

Daryl

Post by darylkelly96 » December 18, 2013, 9:04 pm
((Your reason is lazy, please change it and don't make it so Hollywood this time)).

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

Post by Yuvi » December 18, 2013, 9:27 pm
(( Done , I hope you like this reason , I worked hard !!! ))

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

Post by CXdur » December 18, 2013, 9:50 pm
Thank you for registering your interest within La Famiglia Assassini Pagati!

You will have to meet one of our Underboss(es) within 5 days of posting your statement for a appointment. Our current Underboss(es) are:

- [Lsrcr]Nniouz - Peter Luke
- [Lsrcr]Daryl - Daryl Kelly

You may also meet with "The Other List" Underbosses, you can see who they are
by clicking here! You can even meet The Don [Lsrcr]Joe (Joe Papa) and/or the Consigliere [Lsrcr]King (Roger Papa) for a appointment.

If you do not get your appointment within 5 days of posting your statement, you will be ignored and not allowed to post another statement for 2 weeks, same goes if you get denied.

During the appointment, you will have a quick chat with whatever Underboss+ and then get straight to the quiz (OOC, not roleplay), to test your knowledge on the Pagati rules. If you pass the quiz, you will be allowed to go on a task with that Underboss+. At the end of the task, that Underboss+ you went on the task with will then post your quiz results and general task results. If you do good or bad in the results, in no means does this mean anything, the results posted are only our first impression.

You will have many other appointments and tasks during the next few days or so after the very first appointment/task with the same Underboss+ so they can see how good or bad you really are. You must stick with the same Underboss+. It could take 2 days, it could take 2 weeks - before they can judge how good/bad your skills are as it different with each person looking to join.

Current members of Pagati will post their personal opinions here in your statement thread of what they think of you and if they believe you have the right skills that Pagati is looking for. After a few days or weeks of going through a good selection of appointments and tasks with the same Underboss+, they will post their final verdict/opinion. Then the Don and/or the Consigliere will take in the opinions that the members have posted and the final verdict/opinion from the Underboss+ you have been doing tasks with and then and only then will the Don and/or the Consigliere post their final decision to accept or deny you into the family.

Good luck!
signature

StephenKelly

Stephen
Retired Administrator

Post by StephenKelly » December 19, 2013, 12:07 am
Your story is kinda fake to me so you could be just trying to infiltrate the family and get our secrets. Also, I have seen you hanging around with another family. I heard the other family got closed down because the boss had to leave San Andreas. It could just be me or something but it seems you are only joining us because the other family is shut down. You might even leave when the other family is back on it's feet and tell them our secrets. You are to shady for my liking. So I Don't recommend you.

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

Post by CXdur » December 19, 2013, 12:14 pm
Hello, thank you for your statement.

Sadly, you did not pass the Pagati quiz, so we did not go on any tasks. You need to get 4 out of 5 on each quiz, you failed to do so, these are your results -

General FAQ quiz - 4/5
Pagati Members FAQ quiz - 2/5

Sorry, you may post another statement in 2 weeks!
signature
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Dust bin”