Application Of Intrest - Oliver Oscobablo

Letters that were crushed and thrown into the dust bin can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

KnightEvil

KnightEvil

Post by KnightEvil » March 25, 2017, 3:51 pm
*Oliver Oscobablo he goes to his room seat in the chair opens the box takes out an envelope .
*Oliver Oscobablo opens the drawer and takes out an pen and a paper .
"What i can wirte ?"
*Oliver Oscobablo he have begin wirte , and thinking so hard about whats he wirte .
Letter Head:
Subject: Application Of Intrest - Oliver Oscobablo

Address:
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati
1 Blueberry Ave.
Blueberry
Los Santos
LS52 3BZ

Letter Body:
Hello , i'm Oliver Oscobablo i'm a boy I gave birth in los Santos Market hospital in 1990 , My mother die when he is Give birth to me and my father Dinis Oscobablo take a car from me , in 1995 ,when i haved 5 years old my father come to the house his jacket with blood and a knife in His hand and he tell me we will leave home Tomorrow but i'm a toddler i didin't understand any think So we Travelled to San Fierro and i started new live with my father i begin going to school in 1997 as a new people , my father all time coming in Night later and he Scrutiny my room , After 5 years i understand my father is a drugs dealer i saw some drugs hidden in a bag i started smoking when i have 12 years old after 5 months some one see me smoking and he tells me to sold him some drugs for a big price so i started a new job Drug dealer i'm stealing from my father and sell it , the money i got i hide it , once i steal a big Quantity drugs from my father bag but that start a new fight with gangs he thinks my father trying to tricked them , My father die and i understand the Story i started selling drugs and Weapons in 2008 , i make some friends and he help me in my job but some one from a gang kill them so i started Searching him and i get close but the cops catch me and i'm out now in 2017 i back searching a way to revenge, then i find La Famiglia Assassini Pagati and i seach from his mailbox address and if you reading this mail i want to join this family i need a help please take car from this mail .
Signed,Oliver Oscobablo

Return Address:
Oliver Oscobablo: 361-85-789-157
10 Los Santos Downtown Avenue
Los Santos
LS10 2BZ
*Oliver Oscobablo opens the envelope.
*Oliver Oscobablo takes the paper and put it in the envelope and gets out from the room .
*Oliver Oscobablo takes the envelope and gives it to the mailman .
Image Image
Image Image

RollinZo

Rollinzo

Post by RollinZo » March 28, 2017, 5:58 am
*Two days had been passed.*
*It's 09:00 AM.*
*Ryuzaki L Kelly Holds his cup of coffee as he walks inside the office.
*You would see a caporegime approaching as he koncks the door.*
*Ryuzaki L Kelly Says:
"Come in."
Caporegime: Good morning Boss, here's today's mail.
Ryuzaki L Kelly: Oh, Alright.
*Ryuzaki L Kelly Takes the Letter as grabs the chair and sits on it.
*Ryuzaki L Kelly Takes His glasses and wears it as he starts reading.
*Ryuzaki L Kelly Sighs.
"I expected something better than kids who doesn't know how to talk..."
*Ryuzaki L Kelly Takes off his Glasses as he crushes the letter and throws it into the bin.

((
Thank you for writing to us, we have sorted your application of interest out and have decided that it has been thrown out!

Please give us some time to get back to you and we'll discuss further!

Regards,
The Pagati Family.

Bad english and Poor reason. You may Re-apply after 5 Days (2 April 2017)
))
Former S.W.A.T Captain

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Dust bin”