Interest Statement- Jack

Letters that were crushed and thrown into the dust bin can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

15 posts Page 2 of 2

[Lsrcr]PiPo

PiPo
Game Administrator

Post by [Lsrcr]PiPo » December 16, 2013, 3:13 pm
Nniouz wrote :
((Well, he's decent at rping, but he ruins pagati roleplay. I have not seen him break any rules but he ruins pagati roleplay.))

Sorry if im now allowed to post here, but since im almost always with jack. Our intention has never been to ruin their roleplay. To be honest in most of the cases we were the one roleplaying. We came in with a buisness plan, or someother kind of roleplay story, witch if played correctly would benefit pagatti. Think about drug deals/transport jobs or protection. We kept to our story the whole time and IC most of the times. And if occ we were using pm. We never wanted to ruin your roleplay, but providing an other roleplay situation regarding more classes them just pagatti.

Peace,
PiPo
`Half of being smart, is knowing what you are dumb about.~

Nniouz

Nniouz
Retired Senior Administrator

Post by Nniouz » December 16, 2013, 4:08 pm
[Lsrcr]PiPo wrote :
Nniouz wrote :
((Well, he's decent at rping, but he ruins pagati roleplay. I have not seen him break any rules but he ruins pagati roleplay.))

Sorry if im now allowed to post here, but since im almost always with jack. Our intention has never been to ruin their roleplay. To be honest in most of the cases we were the one roleplaying. We came in with a buisness plan, or someother kind of roleplay story, witch if played correctly would benefit pagatti. Think about drug deals/transport jobs or protection. We kept to our story the whole time and IC most of the times. And if occ we were using pm. We never wanted to ruin your roleplay, but providing an other roleplay situation regarding more classes them just pagatti.

Peace,
PiPo

No, you are not allowed to post here. But since we already started this discussion then i might aswell say that I have not seen you with jack on pagati grounds. and yes, he does come and say that he wanna have a meeting with us, then after like 2min he suddenly /rob, /rape. So yes, I would see this as ruining pagati roleplay

Jack_Son

Jack
Donator

Post by Jack_Son » December 16, 2013, 5:12 pm
Nniouz wrote :
[Lsrcr]PiPo wrote :
Nniouz wrote :

Peace,
PiPo

No, you are not allowed to post here. But since we already started this discussion then i might aswell say that I have not seen you with jack on pagati grounds. and yes, he does come and say that he wanna have a meeting with us, then after like 2min he suddenly /rob, /rape. So yes, I would see this as ruining pagati roleplay

Joe called me into the HQ i just did as he asked he wanted me to explain what happened, then he asked me to leave the Clowns which i never will. So i robbed and Raped as a message saying that i will never leave the Clowns have a good day sir.

StephenKelly

Stephen
Retired Administrator

Post by StephenKelly » December 16, 2013, 6:10 pm
[Lsrcr]Jack_Son wrote :
Joe called me into the HQ i just did as he asked he wanted me to explain what happened, then he asked me to leave the Clowns which i never will. So i robbed and Raped as a message saying that i will never leave the Clowns have a good day sir.
Guess this can be locked then ..... Somebody should do that quick before more people start talking shit that aren't allowed to post here. I suppose you will be blacklisted for your childlessness in the matter. Good day.

Joe.

Joe

Post by Joe. » December 17, 2013, 12:27 am
So tragic, denied and blacklisted.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Dust bin”