La Famiglia Assassini Pagati ‹ Interest Statements:CODRiN

Letters that were crushed and thrown into the dust bin can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

CODRiN

CODRiN

Post by CODRiN » October 4, 2013, 12:10 pm
In-Game Name:CODRiN

Roleplay Name:CODRiN

Score:2073

Proof of Salesman rank:457

Roleplay age:24

Roleplay location:Idlewood

Why do you want to join the Pagati family?:While i was younger i have lived in small place close to Glen Park.There was an old house .I lived there with my mom and my brother,nobody else.My dad was well known hitman around the city which was killing everybody ho has a target on his head..One day while he was walking to the store to buy food from one brown car few people started shooting at him..I saw it with my eyes..I didn't know ho was that but i was really scared from that day...I fell sorry to my dad...everyone in my house was crying every day...at my 21 years i started doing same job as mine father.I was a HITMAN.I started getting in more deeper and deeper problems with other people from my place..They started planing to attack me somewhere i knew that because they was always watching what i'm doing .One day while i was driving mine NRG-500 few people started shooting at me from an building with sniper..I didn't know what to do..Does to run or to stay.I decide to stay and fight!I did get out from my bike look at that guy at the building and from behind of him was an pagati member with knife.Just when that guy wanted to shot at me pagati member killed him from behind with knife..Pagati is well known as an biggest crime org which deals with biggest problems and they are always the most wanted suspects...They are finishing their job easy and quickly..As much faster as possible it is...No one can't catch them not even shot at them because they have amazing skills and they are in good condition.Everyone was scared of them because if you mess with one of them you mess with all of them!!!From that day i wanted to be one of their members.Today i have 24 years and i still didn't stop finishing hit contacts from different people ..That's all.Peace...
Forum: CODRiN
SA-MP: CODRiN

Kevin

Kevin

Post by Kevin » October 4, 2013, 1:33 pm
CODRiN wrote :
In-Game Name:CODRiN

Roleplay Name:CODRiN

Score:2073

Proof of Salesman rank:457

Roleplay age:24

Roleplay location:Idlewood

Why do you want to join the Pagati family?:While i was younger i have lived in small place close to Glen Park.There was an old house .I lived there with my mom and my brother,nobody else.My dad was well known hitman around the city which was killing everybody ho has a target on his head..One day while he was walking to the store to buy food from one brown car few people started shooting at him..I saw it with my eyes..I didn't know ho was that but i was really scared from that day...I fell sorry to my dad...everyone in my house was crying every day...at my 21 years i started doing same job as mine father.I was a HITMAN.I started getting in more deeper and deeper problems with other people from my place..They started planing to attack me somewhere i knew that because they was always watching what i'm doing .One day while i was driving mine NRG-500 few people started shooting at me from an building with sniper..I didn't know what to do..Does to run or to stay.I decide to stay and fight!I did get out from my bike look at that guy at the building and from behind of him was an pagati member with knife.Just when that guy wanted to shot at me pagati member killed him from behind with knife..Pagati is well known as an biggest crime org which deals with biggest problems and they are always the most wanted suspects...They are finishing their job easy and quickly..As much faster as possible it is...No one can't catch them not even shot at them because they have amazing skills and they are in good condition.Everyone was scared of them because if you mess with one of them you mess with all of them!!!From that day i wanted to be one of their members.Today i have 24 years and i still didn't stop finishing hit contacts from different people ..That's all.Peace...
Forum: CODRiN
SA-MP: CODRiN

Sry for posting here but he typed proof of salesman rank not hitman

DaniiDeleto

Danii_deleto
Retired Administrator

Post by DaniiDeleto » October 4, 2013, 2:24 pm
viewtopic.php?f=211&t=31942
Just posted this an got denied as he copied a reason on our applications

-sorry for posting here
Spoiler: show
Glen wrote :
This would require me creating forum groups for every different section with edited permissions to restrict users within each group from seeing specific sections. Frankly...no sorry we could spend our time making shiny things for you guys instead!

Glen wrote :
Well our reasons for having Pakistan range banned is...hackers, scammers and wannabe ddossers...not to mention the 10 million attempts at trying to find our rcon the eejits. #wearehavingfunwithoutyou

Glen wrote :
I wish someone would fuck me I haven't had a shag in nearly 4 months. Anyway the cry baby has been banned thank you.

Buba

Buba
Pagati Acting Consigliere

Post by Buba » October 4, 2013, 4:46 pm
You can't apply for two mafia's.
Pagati Acting Consigliere from 27th of August 2013 till 27th of November 2013.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Dust bin”