Interest Statement- Jack

Letters that were crushed and thrown into the dust bin can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

15 posts Page 1 of 2

Jack_Son

Jack
Donator

Post by Jack_Son » December 8, 2013, 9:19 pm
Name: [Lsrcr]Jack

Roleplay name: Jack_Claudio

Proof of Hitman rank:
Spoiler: show

score: 6564

Roleplay age: 51

Roleplay location: Los Santos

Why do you want to join the Pagati family?: I've been a Underboss before but i had to leave the Position due to health problems and problems with the Pigs the first time i had to flee the country most of my men were murdered by the pigs those fucks they leave no one alive i had to flee or the same would happen to me i have kids i have to take care of them i couldn't risk it my kids wouldn't take it again it would of killed them inside a little piece of them would of died they've lost they're mother they couldn't take it again by losing me so i escaped this Country. I Returned later and returned once again to the family it was all going alright til i had a Heart problem that put me to the hospital for a couple of months it was the most boring time of my life when i had to be in that hospital for months couldn't move the doctor let me go but told me not to get to angry cause he knows i've got Anger issues and now i'd like to return back to the family to help around.

darylkelly96

Daryl

Post by darylkelly96 » December 8, 2013, 9:21 pm
Thank you for registering your interest within La Famiglia Assassini Pagati!

You will have to meet one of our Underboss(es) within 5 days of posting your statement for a appointment. Our current Underboss(es) are:

- [Lsrcr]Nniouz - Peter Luke
- [Lsrcr]Daryl - Daryl Kelly

You may also meet with "The Other List" Underbosses, you can see who they are
by clicking here! You can even meet The Don [Lsrcr]Joe (Joe Papa) and/or the Consigliere [Lsrcr]King (Roger Papa) for a appointment.

If you do not get your appointment within 5 days of posting your statement, you will be ignored and not allowed to post another statement for 2 weeks, same goes if you get denied.

During the appointment, you will have a quick chat with whatever Underboss+ and then get straight to the quiz (OOC, not roleplay), to test your knowledge on the Pagati rules. If you pass the quiz, you will be allowed to go on a task with that Underboss+. At the end of the task, that Underboss+ you went on the task with will then post your quiz results and general task results. If you do good or bad in the results, in no means does this mean anything, the results posted are only our first impression.

You will have many other appointments and tasks during the next few days or so after the very first appointment/task with the same Underboss+ so they can see how good or bad you really are. You must stick with the same Underboss+. It could take 2 days, it could take 2 weeks - before they can judge how good/bad your skills are as it different with each person looking to join.

Current members of Pagati will post their personal opinions here in your statement thread of what they think of you and if they believe you have the right skills that Pagati is looking for. After a few days or weeks of going through a good selection of appointments and tasks with the same Underboss+, they will post their final verdict/opinion. Then the Don and/or the Consigliere will take in the opinions that the members have posted and the final verdict/opinion from the Underboss+ you have been doing tasks with and then and only then will the Don and/or the Consigliere post their final decision to accept or deny you into the family.

Good luck!

darylkelly96

Daryl

Post by darylkelly96 » December 8, 2013, 11:03 pm
Thank you for your statement and we've had a appointment and you passed the Pagati quiz, here are the results -

General FAQ quiz - 4/5
Pagati Members FAQ quiz - 4/5

Therefore we proceeded and you came on a task with me, this is my first impression:

Roleplay: 4/5
Shooting: 3.5/5
Driving: 5/5

As stated at the start, this means nothing and we are going to keep having appointments and tasks with you over the next few days or so - it is different with everyone. You stick with me during this period for more tasks and not another Underboss+. As stated before, The Don and/or the Consigliere will post their final decision if you are allowed into Pagati or not after they read my final verdict/opinion and opinions from the members.

darylkelly96

Daryl

Post by darylkelly96 » December 10, 2013, 8:23 pm
You have being denied from coming up to the hq annoying members, robs, raped me and then dmed me, you also came back up after this did it all agen and told me to fuck off ))
Last edited by darylkelly96 on December 10, 2013, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jack_Son

Jack
Donator

Post by Jack_Son » December 10, 2013, 8:44 pm

Want a balloon?

[Lsrcr]PiPo

PiPo
Game Administrator

Post by [Lsrcr]PiPo » December 10, 2013, 8:48 pm
darylkelly96 wrote :
You have being denied from coming up to the hq annoying members, robs, raped me and then dmed me, you also came back up after this did it all agen and told me to fuck off ))

About the denial part ive ofc nothing to say, even wont i try to change ur mind.

BUT.

The reason..... U got to be sirious, i was playing the whole time with Jack together. And i can tell you there havent been a single rulebreak in our meetings. We did everything within the rules, there is no case of Dming or even telling you to Fuck off. Evert time we went inside, we went inside roleplaying.

Dont make up stories against someone just because he pawend u serveral times. This aint fair.

Kind Regards,
[Lsrcr]PiPo
`Half of being smart, is knowing what you are dumb about.~

Jack_Son

Jack
Donator

Post by Jack_Son » December 10, 2013, 8:50 pm
darylkelly96 wrote :

I'm not mad on the fact that i was denied, i'm not happy on the fact that you accused me of DMING which i didn't you should provide some proof and as Pipo said we we're doing all our meetings within the Server rules No Dming was used during the Meetings, And as for the words we used it in a roleplay way we never insulted you in an OOC way it was all in a Roleplaying way.

darylkelly96

Daryl

Post by darylkelly96 » December 10, 2013, 8:57 pm
[Lsrcr]PiPo wrote :
darylkelly96 wrote :

About the denial part ive ofc nothing to say, even wont i try to change ur mind.

BUT.

The reason..... U got to be sirious, i was playing the whole time with Jack together. And i can tell you there havent been a single rulebreak in our meetings. We did everything within the rules, there is no case of Dming or even telling you to Fuck off. Evert time we went inside, we went inside roleplaying.

Dont make up stories against someone just because he pawend u serveral times. This aint fair.

Kind Regards,
[Lsrcr]PiPo

I will say the dmed part was a miss understanding, he thought I pointed my gun at him, when I don't thing I did, but we all make mistakes . But he did tell me to fuck off after robbing and raping me. Plus he was in the underboss+ chair, tell me what to do and then rob and raped. I didn't mind the first time it was a bit of a laugh, but I did the second and 3th. But in with saying this, Joe has the last say in it all. Also I was really hoping to see him in the family before all of this. ))

Joe.

Joe

Post by Joe. » December 13, 2013, 10:51 pm
I'll come in game shortly and see what this is about and sort this out.

Nniouz

Nniouz
Retired Senior Administrator

Post by Nniouz » December 16, 2013, 2:53 pm
((Well, he's decent at rping, but he ruins pagati roleplay. I have not seen him break any rules but he ruins pagati roleplay.))
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Dust bin”