Interest Statement - [Lsrcr]Leo

Letters that were crushed and thrown into the dust bin can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Leos

.leo.

Post by Leos » December 12, 2013, 2:23 am
In-Game Name: [Lsrcr]Leo

Roleplay Name: Gaston Williams

Score: 2570+

Proof of Hitman rank:
Spoiler: show
signature

Roleplay age: 21

Roleplay location: The Strip

Why do you want to join the Pagati family?:A long time ago in the realm of the Strip in Las Venturas lived many criminals. Most of the criminals there were blood thirsty and viscous in nature. Because of this the Strip was not a safe place for anyone. In order to survive there i had to be strong and endure many hardships,most often,utterly alone. The criminals killed whoever were in their way,ransacked homes and had their way with anyone and anything. At that time i could never show weakness , there were no emotions besides pain, anger, hatred ,rage, and contempt. I never cared the slightest bit about the people i traveled with or stayed with, whether it was my family or my companions . Mine only priority was myself. There is a vast reason behind such actions of mine.
It was a hot sunny day and there was a lot of excitements. It was my birthday. I was 15 and that day was the happiest day of my life because my family came to The Strip, Las Venturas where i lived to celebrate my birthday.. My parents lived in Los Santos. And it was the first time that the whole family gathered to celebrate my birthday and i was accompanied by a lot of happiness and excitement of celebrating my birthday with them. My friends and guests were gathering at my house to celebrate the party. My mom and dad went to Doherty for some business purpose and they promised me that they will be back till night before the party. I enjoyed with my friends at my home. It was getting darker and i stood out the gate and started to look along the road as if i was thinking that they are coming but as the car came closer it was someone else.. I was disappointed. I picked up my cell phone and called on their phone.. But no one picked it up. I was really sad that they broke up the promise and was scared too as i already heard about some criminals a day before. There was really something wrong because they didn't came that day ... The next day me and my uncle went to Doherty . As we were passing by there we noticed a big crowd and much murmuring sound. We too went closer to see what was happening and as we went closer i was shocked to see what i was staring at. I was not believing what i was seeing. It was my parents body laying on the ground. And then we went with the cops to their headquaters for inquiry in order to ensure what had really happen. We were told and shown the Cc tv camera footage that it was a gang of criminals who killed both of them and robbed the money and there was a voice in that video which one of the criminal spoke after killing them.. He spoke "Great,work done" .
After seeing this evidence video i was sure that they were killed purposely. And after few months later we got a news that a criminal gang had murdered a woman for someone's request and those criminals were the same who killed my parents. That day i assured to my self that i will join a mafia and will surely take my revenge at any cost.
regards,
Gaston Williams
Proud Army II Saints Rookie II Tagged Member II Ex-SWAT

ImageImage

darylkelly96

Daryl

Post by darylkelly96 » December 12, 2013, 12:31 pm
Thank you for registering your interest within La Famiglia Assassini Pagati!

You will have to meet one of our Underboss(es) within 5 days of posting your statement for a appointment. Our current Underboss(es) are:

- [Lsrcr]Nniouz - Peter Luke
- [Lsrcr]Daryl - Daryl Kelly

You may also meet with "The Other List" Underbosses, you can see who they are
by clicking here! You can even meet The Don [Lsrcr]Joe (Joe Papa) and/or the Consigliere [Lsrcr]King (Roger Papa) for a appointment.

If you do not get your appointment within 5 days of posting your statement, you will be ignored and not allowed to post another statement for 2 weeks, same goes if you get denied.

During the appointment, you will have a quick chat with whatever Underboss+ and then get straight to the quiz (OOC, not roleplay), to test your knowledge on the Pagati rules. If you pass the quiz, you will be allowed to go on a task with that Underboss+. At the end of the task, that Underboss+ you went on the task with will then post your quiz results and general task results. If you do good or bad in the results, in no means does this mean anything, the results posted are only our first impression.

You will have many other appointments and tasks during the next few days or so after the very first appointment/task with the same Underboss+ so they can see how good or bad you really are. You must stick with the same Underboss+. It could take 2 days, it could take 2 weeks - before they can judge how good/bad your skills are as it different with each person looking to join.

Current members of Pagati will post their personal opinions here in your statement thread of what they think of you and if they believe you have the right skills that Pagati is looking for. After a few days or weeks of going through a good selection of appointments and tasks with the same Underboss+, they will post their final verdict/opinion. Then the Don and/or the Consigliere will take in the opinions that the members have posted and the final verdict/opinion from the Underboss+ you have been doing tasks with and then and only then will the Don and/or the Consigliere post their final decision to accept or deny you into the family.

Good luck!

darylkelly96

Daryl

Post by darylkelly96 » December 14, 2013, 10:58 pm
Thank you for your statement and we've had a appointment and you passed the Pagati quiz, here are the results -

General FAQ quiz - 4/5
Pagati Members FAQ quiz - 4/5

Therefore we proceeded and you came on a task with me, this is my first impression:

Roleplay: 5/5
Shooting: 3.5/5
Driving: 3/5

As stated at the start, this means nothing and we are going to keep having appointments and tasks with you over the next few days or so - it is different with everyone. You stick with me during this period for more tasks and not another Underboss+. As stated before, The Don and/or the Consigliere will post their final decision if you are allowed into Pagati or not after they read my final verdict/opinion and opinions from the members.

Nniouz

Nniouz
Retired Senior Administrator

Post by Nniouz » December 17, 2013, 1:18 pm
I havent really heard about him before, which can be a good thing. It would have been bad if some cops would have reconized him.
Ill give you a shot, dont dissapoint me!

Kevin

Kevin

Post by Kevin » December 17, 2013, 5:52 pm
(( He's banned. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=35063 Sorry for posting here. ))

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+

Post by oxy » December 17, 2013, 6:38 pm
bye moneybag cheater
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Dust bin”