Interest statement - [Lsrcr]Tal.

Letters that were crushed and thrown into the dust bin can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Tal_

Tal
Donator

Post by Tal_ » December 20, 2013, 8:34 pm
In-Game Name:[Lsrcr]Tal.

Roleplay Name:Tal Leger

Score:7400+

Proof of Hitman rank: http://imageshack.com/a/img30/9976/ccjr.png

Roleplay age:24

Roleplay location:Idlewood los santos

Why do you want to join the Pagati family?:Hello my name is Tal im from idlewood los santos im here to find a new famliy afther my old famliy left me i need a loyal famliy with im offer loyal guy with skillss and proffisnal hitman im here to be part of the pagati im hitman that my job im partty good in that but i want try new stuff and that what i look it for.
Last edited by Tal_ on December 20, 2013, 8:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Raduki

Raduki
Donator

Post by Raduki » December 20, 2013, 8:47 pm
((Title needs to be fixed also the proof of hitman rank , please do it as fast as possible ! ))
My statistics.
Spoiler: show
signature

Raduki

Raduki
Donator

Post by Raduki » December 20, 2013, 8:53 pm
Thank you for registering your interest within La Famiglia Assassini Pagati!

You will have to meet one of our Underboss(es) within 5 days of posting your statement for a appointment. Our current Underboss(es) are:

- [Lsrcr]Nniouz - Peter Luke
- [Lsrcr]Daryl - Daryl Kelly
- [Lsrcr]Raduki - Tom Ford

You may also meet with "The Other List" Underbosses, you can see who they are
by clicking here! You can even meet The Don [Lsrcr]Joe (Joe Papa) and/or the Consigliere [Lsrcr]King (Roger Papa) for a appointment.

If you do not get your appointment within 5 days of posting your statement, you will be ignored and not allowed to post another statement for 2 weeks, same goes if you get denied.

During the appointment, you will have a quick chat with whatever Underboss+ and then get straight to the quiz (OOC, not roleplay), to test your knowledge on the Pagati rules. If you pass the quiz, you will be allowed to go on a task with that Underboss+. At the end of the task, that Underboss+ you went on the task with will then post your quiz results and general task results. If you do good or bad in the results, in no means does this mean anything, the results posted are only our first impression.

You will have many other appointments and tasks during the next few days or so after the very first appointment/task with the same Underboss+ so they can see how good or bad you really are. You must stick with the same Underboss+. It could take 2 days, it could take 2 weeks - before they can judge how good/bad your skills are as it different with each person looking to join.

Current members of Pagati will post their personal opinions here in your statement thread of what they think of you and if they believe you have the right skills that Pagati is looking for. After a few days or weeks of going through a good selection of appointments and tasks with the same Underboss+, they will post their final verdict/opinion. Then the Don and/or the Consigliere will take in the opinions that the members have posted and the final verdict/opinion from the Underboss+ you have been doing tasks with and then and only then will the Don and/or the Consigliere post their final decision to accept or deny you into the family.

Good luck!
My statistics.
Spoiler: show
signature

StephenKelly

Stephen
Retired Administrator

Post by StephenKelly » December 20, 2013, 9:13 pm
I have seen this guy around a good bit and His skills are, In my eyes, Above average. But sadly I really think if we let this man into your family he will betray us like we were noting. And because of this,I Don't recommend him. ((This is what you said in the mexican mafia's leaving section ''I really like matta and the mexican i will come again but when the mexican will be ready.'' You just admitted you will rejoin them when they are back on there feet. I cannot recommend you if your just gonna leave like that. Also you seem like you jump from mafia to mafia so it seems you get bored very quick....))

darylkelly96

Daryl

Post by darylkelly96 » December 20, 2013, 9:36 pm
Hello, thank you for your statement.

Sadly, you did not pass the Pagati quiz, so we did not go on any tasks. You need to get 4 out of 5 on each quiz, you failed to do so, these are your results -

General FAQ quiz - 3.5/5
Pagati Members FAQ quiz - 2/5

Sorry, you may post another statement in 2 weeks!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Dust bin”