Interest statement:Odeimzabi2000hachmi

Letters that were crushed and thrown into the dust bin can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

10 posts Page 1 of 1

Odeim

Odeim

Post by Odeim » July 7, 2015, 7:09 pm
In-Game Name:Odeimzabi2000hachmi

Roleplay Name:William Hugo

Score:3431

Proof of Hitman rank:Image

[b][i]Roleplay age:

Roleplay location:Los Santos,Williowfield

Why do you want to join the Pagati family?:Hello, my name is william, i came from USA in Los Santos now almost one and half year. Why did i came here? I came here to retired of the my dirty job in USA, i was hitman there, i have a lot of jobs done... Over 20, when i reached 40 i stoped counting. So i wanted to stop and i came here, to open some stores with weapons of course illegal stores. And i did, few days ago i got letter from my old friend in USA, he wrote me that there are preparing some man to send to kill me. I am good at killing but i can't kill them all, i seek for help. And the only real family what i found Is La famiglia Assassini Pagati. As the more i was interesting to get you all to help me, my mind got back as it used to be just killing, so now i want to be the part of the family.
Last edited by Odeim on July 8, 2015, 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Swag.

Swag666

Post by Swag. » July 8, 2015, 12:14 am
(( Fix your title to 'Interest Statement: Odeimzabi2000hachmi' and try to fix the hitman proof, there's a /b] instead of ['/b]. ))

Thank you for registering your interest within La Famiglia Assassini Pagati!

You will have to meet one of our Underboss(es) or Pagati Managers within 5 days of posting your statement for a appointment. Our current Underboss(es) are:

- Blizzard - Nathaniel Pagati
- [Lsrcr]Dogmeat - Franklin Pagati

Our current Managers are:

- [Lsrcr]Swag666 - Justin Pagati
- [Lsrcr]Anonymous - Michael Pagati

You may also meet with "The Other List" Underbosses, who help out from time to time, to see who they are
just click here! If you are lucky enough you can even meet The Don [Lsrcr]Invulnerable (Mathew Pagati), the Consigliere [Lsrcr]Ak4ent - Zeyad Pagati for a appointment.

If you do not get your appointment within 5 days of posting your statement, you will be ignored and not allowed to post another statement for 2 weeks, same goes if you get denied.

During the appointment, you will have a quick chat with whatever Underboss+ and then get straight to the quiz (OOC, not roleplay), to test your knowledge on the Pagati rules. If you pass the quiz, you will be allowed to go on a task with that Underboss+. At the end of the task, that Underboss+ you went on the task with will then post your quiz results and general task results. If you do good or bad in the results, in no means does this mean anything, the results posted are only our first impression.

You will have many other appointments and tasks during the next few days or so after the very first appointment/task with the same Underboss+ so they can see how good or bad you really are. You must stick with the same Underboss+. It could take 2 days, it could take 2 weeks - before they can judge how good/bad your skills are as it different with each person looking to join.

Current members of Pagati will post their personal opinions here in your statement thread of what they think of you and if they believe you have the right skills that Pagati is looking for. After a few days or weeks of going through a good selection of appointments and tasks with the same Underboss+, they will post their final verdict/opinion. Then the Don and/or the Consigliere will take in the opinions that the members have posted and the final verdict/opinion from the Underboss+ you have been doing tasks with and then and only then will the Don and/or the Consigliere post their final decision to accept or deny you into the family.

Good luck!
Retired Pagati Underboss
Retired SWAT member

AhmedElsemmary

Ahmed

Post by AhmedElsemmary » July 12, 2015, 3:24 pm
Thank you for your statement and we've had a appointment and you passed the Pagati quiz, here are the results -

General FAQ quiz - 5/5
Pagati Members FAQ quiz - 4/5

Therefore we proceeded and you came on a task with me, this is my first impression:

Roleplay: 4/5
Shooting: 3.5/5
Driving: 4/5

As stated at the start, this means nothing and we are going to keep having appointments and tasks with you over the next few days or so - it is different with everyone. You stick with me during this period for more tasks and not another Underboss+. As stated before, The Don and/or the Consigliere will post their final decision if you are allowed into Pagati or not after they read my final verdict/opinion and opinions from the members.
Ex. Swat private
Ex. Army first Sargant
Ex. Pagati member

AhmedElsemmary

Ahmed

Post by AhmedElsemmary » July 13, 2015, 1:09 pm
It has been 1 day since we had our very first appointment/task and we've had many more since then and my final opinion/verdict is this:

At first we went to ammunation shop I waited him in the car, He had to kill the shop owner and steal 500,000$ from the safe, He done as I told him.

After that he had to steal police van from police department and bring it to Headquarters, He was doing that like professional and no one saw him.

After that I told him to walk from Santa Marina to the Pagati Headquarters, He showed me that he got a great stamina and can sprint well.

Personal opinion: Recommended

Thanks for your time and good luck with the final decision from The Don or Consigliere.
Ex. Swat private
Ex. Army first Sargant
Ex. Pagati member

BlackLegion

BlackLegion
Donator

Post by BlackLegion » July 13, 2015, 6:38 pm
Not recommended.
I dont trust him.I have some connections and they did not tell me good things about him.He is skilled except in shooting and that is important in our job because if you dont know how to use a gun you will be dead.Try to increase your shooting and loyalty to us and I will give you a chance.
~ Clown ~ San Fiero Cruiser Badass Junkie - Tester ~ Ex- S.W.A.T ~ Ex-Army Member ~ Pagati ~ Donator ~ Mapper ~

Spoiler: show

Monuir

Monuir
Donator

Post by Monuir » July 16, 2015, 1:15 am
Not recommended,This guy is suspicious i don't maybe a spy from another family or a cop former,His way in talking and his English language seems different from our maybe he came from another foreign mafia to spy on us.I don't this we can trust him.

Shepherd_Dog

Shepherd_Dog

Post by Shepherd_Dog » July 16, 2015, 4:38 am
Well, I don't trust you because saw you several times dealing with cops, It's fully cleared that you work for the cops and an spy agent. Unfortunately Image.

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Soldier

Youssef

Youssef

Post by Youssef » July 17, 2015, 7:04 pm
Aye, fella,
I trust ya, however if you think about deserting us, consider yourself in your own grave already.

Yours Sincerely,
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Caporegime,
Mack Kyle.

Youssef

Youssef

Post by Youssef » July 17, 2015, 7:05 pm
Aye, fella,
I trust ya, however if you think about deserting us, consider yourself in your own grave already. Recommended.

Yours Sincerely,
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Caporegime,
Mack Kyle.

Ak4ent

Ak4ent
Donator

Post by Ak4ent » July 20, 2015, 6:18 pm
I can't trust you , Re-Apply after 1 week
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Dust bin”