Application of interest Rick Timothy

Letters that were crushed and thrown into the dust bin can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » March 21, 2017, 4:58 am
*Rick Timothy arrives at his apartment*
*Rick Timothy opens the door as he goes to the kitchen*
*A pen and papre would be at the main table*
*Rick Timothy grabs the pen and paper as he starts to write*

Letter head
Application of interest Rick Timothy

Address:
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati
1 Blueberry Ave.
Blueberry
Los Santos
LS52 3BZ

Letter Body:
Alright so where to start? I grew up in a poor section of liberty city, I was born around April 3rd 1957. I didn't really know my mother and my father was no where to be found, i was left to my own devices at around the age of 12 but I wasn't as dull as some of the other kids at my age, I didn't know much but I knew I had to figure out how to make money and that's what I did. I started small time and it was a rough start but I started selling goods out of my backpack. the money wasn't enough to put food on the table but I made due with what I had at the time, as I got older I started getting better and learned more about how to run successful businesses. At the age of 14 I got ahold of some contacts who had helped me out with some of the business ventures I had planned but they weren't completely on board. Even though I have proven myself to them they still looked at me as just I kid. The first thing I started doing was running hot car parts in and out of the city. When it became semi successful they realized I was more then just a 14 year old kid. I ran with these guys for a few years until the cops raided the spot. I still remember using one of the railway access tunnels as me escape route after that I started resorting stealing, at the age of 16 I had enough money to buy a 9mm, I've always been told you're safer with a gun then without one, With some trial and error runs I figured out how to use it. I dropped my first body when I was in high school the the guy was a snitch that told one of the officers that I was selling contraband. He deserved the fate he was givin, at the age of 18 I bought my first car, It was a 1962 blade that ran and drove like it rolled off the factory floor. When times got hard I sold it for a used late 1960s tornado. It didn't have air conditioning nor did the heat work but I ran drugs and an under the table taxi service out of it. Got me just enough to get by. After awhile I joined up with a small crew. We may have not been the baddest fuckers on the block but we sure did act like it. Anyone needed correcting we were at there doorstep without hesitation. Half of the times I was the one who ended up having to be the leader because the initial leader didn't know what he was doing a majority of the time. He didn't like that, so one day he called a hit out on me. We had gotten some explosives off of an ammunitions train that was passing through, little did I know he was going to plant them in my apartment, when I opened the door I heard the sound of cast iron being dropped I jumped off of the balcony and am lucky to escape with my life. After that I did the same to them only they weren't so lucky. I almost got pinched which is why I moved to los santos. I've been working with the sanation department for most of my time here in LS along with a few robberies here and there. I heard from a few friends about you guys and figured if I'm going make it in this town the best place to start is pagati.

Return address:

Rick Timothy

Currently none

570 commerce

*Rick Timothy picks up his bag*
*An envelope would be inside the bag*
*Rick Timothy slides the papre inside the envelope*
*Rick Timothy goes to the nearest post office and delivers the envelope*

[Lsrcr]Invincible

[IND]Invincible
Donator

by [Lsrcr]Invincible » March 21, 2017, 10:00 am
* 2 Days has been passed *
* A Soldier delivers the letter from mailbox to the main office*
*Aryan Sharma was working on his laptop as usual when a soldier knocks on the door.

Soldier: "May i come in Boss"
Aryan Sharma: Come in!
*Aryan Sharma notices the soldier carrying a envelope.
*Aryan Sharma signs.
*The Soldier keeps the letter on the desk and leaves.*
*After 2 hours*
*Aryan Sharma picks the enveloper, takes out the letter out and starts reading.

"Well, I'll see what i can do"

* Aryan Sharma takes a paper and pen and starts writing.

Thank you for writing to us, we have are currently sorting your application of interest out and have decided that it has been processed.

Please give us some time to get back to you and we'll discuss further!

Regards,

*Aryan Sharma puts the letter inside a envelope and stamps.
*Aryan writes something on a paper slip and leaves it with the letter.
*Aryan Sharma leaves the office as he was getting late.
*Next day, A Associate enters the office early for cleaning*
*He notices the paper slip and a envelope*
*Associate reads the small paper slip*
*To be delivered to post office*
Associate: Seems, It is for me. Another unfinished work!
*After Cleaning the office, Associate takes the letter from desk and delivers it to the main post office.*

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

by Mr.Nightmare » July 9, 2017, 7:07 pm
*Aziz Sallam searches for his lighter in the drawer of the office's desk
*Aziz Sallam find an envelope with so much dust on it
*Aziz Sallam checks the letter inside
*Aziz Sallam says: This is so old, He might be dead by now.
*Aziz Sallam crushes the letter and throws it into the dust bin.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Dust bin”