Application of intrest: Sebastian Kemirov

Letters that were crushed and thrown into the dust bin can be found here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

prabash 4

Prab

by prabash 4 » June 30, 2017, 6:08 am
*Extends his hands towards his front desk as he opens his laptop, goes to the program MS.Word and starts typing a letter*

Subject: Application Of Intrest - *Sebastian Kemirov*

Address:
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati
1 Blueberry Ave.
Blueberry
Los Santos
LS52 3BZ

Letter Body: Hello ! my name is Sebastian Kemirov, I am 27 years old. I came to Los santos 3 years back, I was in Russia working for a family named The Kemirov's. 4 years back due to some personal reasons, I left the family and after 1 year I came to Los Santos. When I came here my money and my suitcase was stolen by some Gangsters in grove street, I was homeless and I had nothing to do at all. After that I found a way to earn money by dealing drugs, some guys in El diablo gave me some real powder to deal, when I started selling them I had lot's of cash and my life was fun . One day I had a huge deal with a some gangsters and I asked EL diablos to help me, I gave them all the money that I had but they gave me fake powder and I had to go in deep deep trouble because of them. I was running from them, I was in a safehouse and I got a call from uncle, Prab he said " Go to blueberry, I don't have much time left. Contact Robin Smith he will be able to help you ." After that I tried to find out who was he and there he belonged here to a family named Pagati,i found it was the strongest family I the town, now currently I have no job at all. I have been running all my life but now I want to stop this thing and only a strong family like Pagati can help me. So , I will be willing to get an appointment and hope this application get's accepted.

Kind Regards
Sebastian kemirov

Return Address:
Z43-P34 Wood house of Back 0 beyond
Number -2345890

* Prints out the documents and takes an envelope out, keeps the letter inside the envelope. *

* Takes out his bike goes to the post office and posts the letter on it*

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

by Mr.Nightmare » June 30, 2017, 12:35 pm
*2 Days later*
*Aziz Sallam would be sitting in the office drinking his coffe*
*Aziz Sallam grabs his cigar and lighter*
*Aziz Sallam attempts to light up the cigar but gets interrupted by some knocks on the door
*Aziz Sallam opens the door
*A caporegime would be standing outside holding the mail and saying: here's today's mail Boss*
*Aziz Sallam smiles and takes the mail
*Aziz Sallam sits back on the office's chair and takes a look at the letters
*Sebastian's letter would be on top*
*Aziz Sallam opens the envelope and starts reading

"I'm not interested"
*Aziz Sallam grabs his lighter and lights his cigar then lights the letter up and puts it in the ach tray
*Aziz Sallam keeps smoking while checking the rest of the mail
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Dust bin”