Lsrcr is NOT over

Talk about anything.
18 posts Page 2 of 2

122policeofficer

Policeofficer

Post by 122policeofficer » June 22, 2020, 4:14 pm
To be honest I fear the time we're living in today.Your song is example of how many things just changed in these past years.While I can find example on simple game about reallity is even worse to talk.I don't know what are nowday people doing....simply forcing each others to fall in sins in wrong doing and even worse pretend like they're doing the right thing.Of course there is a lot of good people still and they do the good things but I somehow I feel there is someone out here who wanna ruin this world,our feelings,our meaning of existance.Why?Why we falling down as society I don't understand at all.Just heading back while I was kid I remember many people who aren't here with us anymore .Those people was something I can't recognize today in nowdays world,in nowdays life.Aren't we supposed to help each others,to spread love and humanity,to say someone couple of kind words.Put that phone on side....go out of virtual world and start talking with each others not through "social" media because that's what bad people on this planet actually want.You'll earn the money and spend it on them,because that's their plan,to extinguish human feelings and everything other.They wanna put us in one small space room and having a box in front of our eyes no matter would it be pc,phone or something else but main thing is to separate us from each others.That's why we became like this because their plan start to works pretty well.We people need to have friendship not over a technology products but over our feelings.Having a seat with freinds,family member or anything else and looking each others in eyes is way more better thing than doing same through some plastic box....belive it or not.Don't let elite control us because if their plan succes soon we'll have people that recognize only anger,sins and many other wrong doings and as I said pretending like it's normal thing.Go and hug someone,kiss someone just two of things you can't do thorugh social media.Not to mention many more....

Jostafa

Jostafa

Post by Jostafa » June 22, 2020, 5:21 pm
Great ❤

Geri

Geri
Donator

Post by Geri » June 22, 2020, 9:49 pm
122policeofficer wrote :
To be honest I fear the time we're living in today.Your song is example of how many things just changed in these past years.While I can find example on simple game about reallity is even worse to talk.I don't know what are nowday people doing....simply forcing each others to fall in sins in wrong doing and even worse pretend like they're doing the right thing.Of course there is a lot of good people still and they do the good things but I somehow I feel there is someone out here who wanna ruin this world,our feelings,our meaning of existance.Why?Why we falling down as society I don't understand at all.Just heading back while I was kid I remember many people who aren't here with us anymore .Those people was something I can't recognize today in nowdays world,in nowdays life.Aren't we supposed to help each others,to spread love and humanity,to say someone couple of kind words.Put that phone on side....go out of virtual world and start talking with each others not through "social" media because that's what bad people on this planet actually want.You'll earn the money and spend it on them,because that's their plan,to extinguish human feelings and everything other.They wanna put us in one small space room and having a box in front of our eyes no matter would it be pc,phone or something else but main thing is to separate us from each others.That's why we became like this because their plan start to works pretty well.We people need to have friendship not over a technology products but over our feelings.Having a seat with freinds,family member or anything else and looking each others in eyes is way more better thing than doing same through some plastic box....belive it or not.Don't let elite control us because if their plan succes soon we'll have people that recognize only anger,sins and many other wrong doings and as I said pretending like it's normal thing.Go and hug someone,kiss someone just two of things you can't do thorugh social media.Not to mention many more....

I fully agree
glgy geri

Be_Quiet

Qui3t

Post by Be_Quiet » June 23, 2020, 12:34 am
122policeofficer wrote :

Priceless words. we need to react to the real world. Enough of the virtual reality! Use it in what helps you!

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

Post by Abstract » June 24, 2020, 10:09 am
damn bro nice one

<3

Soper_Man

soper_man

Post by Soper_Man » June 24, 2020, 10:39 am
<3
My Best Friends [Lsrcr]Fantastic [Lsrcr]Darkshadow [Lsrcr]Charlie [Lsrcr]Grand

Meow

Post by Meow » June 24, 2020, 12:49 pm
Respect

MinaTo

MinaTo
Donator

Post by MinaTo » June 25, 2020, 10:25 am
Just Geri things, nice one geri.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “The Bar”