MY LSRCR STORY

Talk about anything.
12 posts Page 1 of 2

Levinurion

Levinurion

by Levinurion » April 27, 2024, 6:50 pm
Well, I'll tell you everything about the cafe and about me as well, When i was 11 years i was playing game counqer and crossfire with my friends, In some day two people downloaded Samp, we used to play it but we weren't understand, speak, English we just knows /rob /rape /cuff /ar, Moreover we were breaking the rules constantly and when admin tp or warn us no one was understand anything day by day half of us started learning, After one year we learned a lot of things and knew forum and applying groups Faction, Tag, I learned how to speak English when I was 13 years, Moreover after we knew forum we used to apply in groups, and i used as well but not me, Only there were two people who doing the tests for us because they understand more than us, Adienbob, Okaman, only them who were doing tests applying groups for us, Before if anyone of us got rights we say in the real life '' ohhhhh rankkkkkkk' and doing stupid things like kids, The time came and a lot of people learned everything and started trying to do tests with themself, But too many people still doesn't understand and asking for rights, All who plays in the cafe want only to join any group if even it has no weapons cars, They just want to spawn, you notice everyday annoying from them ''' rank 1 tema pls rank please <3''' They doesn't understand what them saying, When admin tp anyone of them or try to explain them, From unfortunately they are not listening because them don't know what admins says if even he said by arabic, They can read it, I tried to call leader of the about these people who breaking the rules but he denied because he earn money from samp, and for now all people who in the cafe cheating no one doing test by himself, and i'll tell you the names in down, That's cafe story
My story in lsrcr, When i started playing i wasn't know anything i was like these currently kids who asking for rights i got banned many times and warning and mute because i wasn't understand anything, during the time i learned and i became a good person i applied in groups and i got and i made the people love me and joke with me, In some day I forgot my account open in the cafe, and the people hates each other in the cafe moreover, I went to the home, and my home is veryyy away from the cafe i take 15 mins in the way to go cafe because i alive in another city, after i went to the cafe i wake up and back to cafe when i tried to open i saw open reason Omarflx100 i was wonder how am i omarflx? I was have two friends [Lsrcr]Koko., [Lsrcr]Grand they were my first friends i meet in the lsrcr moreover they sent me photos on discord about samp and he showed me that people who opened my account and insulted the server and said i'm omarflx to make me banned, After i knew that two guys, I made a problem with them and i used to apply in unban and finally i'll be unbanned in 7 days, But i wasn't know what mean ban evading and I told to fantastic in game tell to the people not hero who was insulting the community so he asked me are you hero I said yes, so i got banned and decision changed to perm banned because I evaded,
I tried to call him but i failed, So i made a lot of accounts and in the end i was getting banned, my time was always free and i was stupid just wasting time while evading, Moreover I made account Warrior_Man. and in someday someone from my cafe reported me, so fanta tp'ed me and told me buy pc and play home so i'll give you a chance, after i bought a pc he really unbanned me and i enjoyed my time, But since i got problem with Okaman and @Eslam@ in the real life they started hunting me and they were want me do any rule break coz i get banned, They hunting me and i hunt them and we started reporting each other I broke the rules many times but admins were giving me chances, From my dumbass i was below my chances, So finally okaman did what he want and reported me for community annoyace so i got banned immortal, next day when i went to the cafe the people there started laughing me for being banned and it made me like angry i evaded and insulting admins in everytime I be angry, I kept evading and insulting them but after I became sane, I stopped evading, That's all
Names who cheats in the test, MorganMohamed, Van.Dessil101, Me omar, Go_To_Hell, Rekoneko, Mostafa101, Thomas, Megaman, Mexico, Firece warrior, Elsa3dy 7anoty, Pjokerorange, Adienbob, Henks, Totee, gazme

Alessandro

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » April 27, 2024, 6:52 pm
Accuse wtf u saying

Swaka

Swaka
Donator
Supporter

by Swaka » April 27, 2024, 6:55 pm
Greetings,

Can we set an appointment for an interview sir?

Regards,
Lsrcr News Reporter

Discord: swaka9

me_omar

Naruto

by me_omar » April 27, 2024, 7:07 pm
Please no report sir

Cobla

Cobla

by Cobla » April 27, 2024, 9:41 pm
me_omar wrote :
Please no report sir

Lol

Crusheer

Crusheer

by Crusheer » April 27, 2024, 10:06 pm
+1 Thomas no

Vampires l The Hybird

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by oxy » April 27, 2024, 10:26 pm
This topic is currently being reviewed by staff, all mentioned players in question will be thoroughly investigated and penalties will be handed out.

Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated,

Ls-rcr Administration
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » April 28, 2024, 3:04 am
Levinurion wrote :
Well, I'll tell you everything about the cafe and about me as well, When i was 11 years i was playing game counqer and crossfire with my friends, In some day two people downloaded Samp, we used to play it but we weren't understand, speak, English we just knows /rob /rape /cuff /ar, Moreover we were breaking the rules constantly and when admin tp or warn us no one was understand anything day by day half of us started learning, After one year we learned a lot of things and knew forum and applying groups Faction, Tag, I learned how to speak English when I was 13 years, Moreover after we knew forum we used to apply in groups, and i used as well but not me, Only there were two people who doing the tests for us because they understand more than us, Adienbob, Okaman, only them who were doing tests applying groups for us, Before if anyone of us got rights we say in the real life '' ohhhhh rankkkkkkk' and doing stupid things like kids, The time came and a lot of people learned everything and started trying to do tests with themself, But too many people still doesn't understand and asking for rights, All who plays in the cafe want only to join any group if even it has no weapons cars, They just want to spawn, you notice everyday annoying from them ''' rank 1 tema pls rank please <3''' They doesn't understand what them saying, When admin tp anyone of them or try to explain them, From unfortunately they are not listening because them don't know what admins says if even he said by arabic, They can read it, I tried to call leader of the about these people who breaking the rules but he denied because he earn money from samp, and for now all people who in the cafe cheating no one doing test by himself, and i'll tell you the names in down, That's cafe story
My story in lsrcr, When i started playing i wasn't know anything i was like these currently kids who asking for rights i got banned many times and warning and mute because i wasn't understand anything, during the time i learned and i became a good person i applied in groups and i got and i made the people love me and joke with me, In some day I forgot my account open in the cafe, and the people hates each other in the cafe moreover, I went to the home, and my home is veryyy away from the cafe i take 15 mins in the way to go cafe because i alive in another city, after i went to the cafe i wake up and back to cafe when i tried to open i saw open reason Omarflx100 i was wonder how am i omarflx? I was have two friends [Lsrcr]Koko., [Lsrcr]Grand they were my first friends i meet in the lsrcr moreover they sent me photos on discord about samp and he showed me that people who opened my account and insulted the server and said i'm omarflx to make me banned, After i knew that two guys, I made a problem with them and i used to apply in unban and finally i'll be unbanned in 7 days, But i wasn't know what mean ban evading and I told to fantastic in game tell to the people not hero who was insulting the community so he asked me are you hero I said yes, so i got banned and decision changed to perm banned because I evaded,
I tried to call him but i failed, So i made a lot of accounts and in the end i was getting banned, my time was always free and i was stupid just wasting time while evading, Moreover I made account Warrior_Man. and in someday someone from my cafe reported me, so fanta tp'ed me and told me buy pc and play home so i'll give you a chance, after i bought a pc he really unbanned me and i enjoyed my time, But since i got problem with Okaman and @Eslam@ in the real life they started hunting me and they were want me do any rule break coz i get banned, They hunting me and i hunt them and we started reporting each other I broke the rules many times but admins were giving me chances, From my dumbass i was below my chances, So finally okaman did what he want and reported me for community annoyace so i got banned immortal, next day when i went to the cafe the people there started laughing me for being banned and it made me like angry i evaded and insulting admins in everytime I be angry, I kept evading and insulting them but after I became sane, I stopped evading, That's all
Names who cheats in the test, MorganMohamed, Van.Dessil101, Me omar, Go_To_Hell, Rekoneko, Mostafa101, Thomas, Megaman, Mexico, Firece warrior, Elsa3dy 7anoty, Pjokerorange, Adienbob, Henks, Totee, gazme

wait wait, am I who posted those words right?
Professional football player- Defender
Pagati member

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » April 28, 2024, 5:28 am
Scripted by: Hero_dark
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

me_omar

Naruto

by me_omar » April 28, 2024, 11:51 am
Egypt players fighting each others in public nice guys players was right about what they said about egypt's people

12 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “The Bar”